Message to Namco

TBH I would appreciate if he has something to show first rather than talk about it.

If he claims he is a software engineer and is using Unity software to create an SC +MOBA game, then I would like to see the works he has done that are good for presentation.

All I see are words that don't mean anything unless its behind the works that he displayed in which he didn't.

The ninja gaiden series and ryu hayabusa as a character existed long before DOA. The original ninja gaiden is an old NES game.

The Dead or Alive franchise personified Ryu Hayabusa more than the old games... Thus gave such finesse' and style to the Ninja Gaiden series actually having the character model of Ryu Hayabusa with costumes from his exact DOA character model. Not to mention introducing characters into NG2 like Rachel that are now in DOA.

Nobody remembers any unique, lasting characters from the old, forgotten games.

I'm a funny people with many funny ideas.
I'm an employee and I'm happy with my job. I understand the economy value and I need it as everyone. But it's not my main purpose.
I try to make it my ideas become real game because I have many ideas, I'm happy when I can play my game with my friends. I know it's not easy, it can success or not. I try to do what I love most, if there are someone who can do it. Simple, I will play it as I played other game in the past.

Back