MLG Winter Championships Stream Schedule

Yesterday, MLG posted the broadcast schedule for their live stream which begins today at 5PM Eastern. You can watch the fighting game stream for free up to 480P quality. If you want to watch the stream in HD, you can do so either by purchasing a Gold Membership or by purchasing an HD pass.

While you are watching, make sure you stop in the chatroom to talk about the events as they happen. With two big tournaments this weekend, there should be plenty to talk about.

soul-545.jpg

Fighting Games (All times Eastern | GMT -4)

Friday:
5:00 PM – 5:05 PM Welcome and All Game Pregame Show
5:05 PM – 5:30 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 1 A
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 1 B
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 2 A
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 2 B
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 A
8:00 PM – 8:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 B
8:30 PM – 9:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 C
9:00 PM – 9:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 4 A
9:30 PM -10:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 4 B
10:00 PM – 10:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 5 A
10:30 PM – 11:00 PM King of Fighters XIIIWinners Round 5 B
11:00 PM – 11:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 6 A
11:30 PM – 12:00 AM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 6 B

Saturday:
12:45 PM – 1:00 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 4 A
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 4 B
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 5 A
2:30 PM – 3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 5 B
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM Soul Calibur V Losers 8
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 1 A
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 1 B
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 2
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 3 A
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 3 B
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 4 A
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 4 B
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Mortal Kombat Losers 6
8:00 PM – 8:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Bracket Finals
8:20 PM – 8:40 PM King of Fighters XIII Losers Bracket Finals
8:40 PM – 9:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Championship Finals
9:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Awards Ceremony
9:30 PM Uncharted 3 – Free-For-All Finals

Sunday:
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Semis
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Soul Calibur V Losers 10
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Finals
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM Soul Calibur V Losers Finals
2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Championship Finals
3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Awards Ceremony
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 5
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis A
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis B
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM Mortal Kombat Losers 10
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Finals
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Mortal Kombat Losers Finals
6:45 PM – 7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Championship Finals
7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Awards Ceremony

Stream
SCV Bracket

WORLD CHAMPION SCV GRAND FINALS:
OmegaDR(Siegfried) vs KeevFR(Nightmare) ... I warned you before it happens so don't freak out when this predict become a reality... or a Nightmare?

Lol, you're already wrong man, Keev won't be there. Akire and Age of Truth will be representing Europe.

Lol, you're already wrong man, Keev won't be there. Akire and Age of Truth will be representing Europe.
Keev WON MLG... MLG winner should be included in SCV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP so KEEV will be there as I presume no as EUROPE representative but as MLG winner...

Would be great for Keev to be at the final, but he lost to Akire at their French Impact tournament. Not 100% sure what's happening with the American and Japanese ones, but AFAIK Top 2 Americans from MLG and the winner of NCR will be there. So Nofacekiller, RTD, Shin_RyuJin and I think Oosaka won in Japan. Not positive about all that, all I know is Age of Truth (UK) and Akire (France) will be in Vegas.

Why Age of truth?

He won the UK tournament and the EU tournament straight after. He didn't get knocked in the losers bracket and beat people like Akire (twice), Trace and JTB. Kinda sad that people don't know this :-S

Would be great for Keev to be at the final, but he lost to Akire at their French Impact tournament. Not 100% sure what's happening with the American and Japanese ones, but AFAIK Top 2 Americans from MLG and the winner of NCR will be there. So Nofacekiller, RTD, Shin_RyuJin and I think Oosaka won in Japan. Not positive about all that, all I know is Age of Truth (UK) and Akire (France) will be in Vegas.

He won the UK tournament and the EU tournament straight after. He didn't get knocked in the losers bracket and beat people like Akire (twice), Trace and JTB. Kinda sad that people don't know this :-S
DUH! of course I know, but say Hyrule not age of truth...

The fact that Keev is from France/Europe takes nothing from the fact that he came here and won a major tournament. If he doesn't get one of the spots in Vegas I call complete bullshit. Mind you I am as pro-American as you can get (I am from TX after all) but that man has shown that he is one of the best truly in the world and it would be a travesty if he doesn't get a spot due to his regional affiliation.

DUH! of course I know, but say Hyrule not age of truth...

Erm, he's known as Age of Truth on here so I used that name. Why did you ask if you knew?

It's Hyrul, not Hyrule ;)

I already miss London =( I wanna go back.

Hope you come back for SVB most likely end of August or early Sept. Quite a lot of French have come to it like Malek (after his Evo win), Panto, Kira and Kayane. Glad I got to play you, very strong Ivy, Omega and Alpha.

Hope you come back for SVB most likely end of August or early Sept. Quite a lot of French have come to it like Malek (after his Evo win), Panto, Kira and Kayane. Glad I got to play you, very strong Ivy, Omega and Alpha.
I'd love to but I don't think I will be able to travel to Britain again this year. I will be at the German EBO this year, though. I know a few other British players will be there as well so maybe you could come with them? This event is absolutely amazing.
Well it was a sick day man, haha.
(Syn posting)
It was. I have never gotten so many gay hugs before in my life.

xD

I'd love to but I don't think I will be able to travel to Britain again this year. I will be at the German EBO this year, though. I know a few other British players will be there as well so maybe you could come with them? This event is absolutely amazing.

Depending on the price I'll try and come.

Not understanding why the fuck no one seems to think NM isn't top tier. NM has insane damage, great wall/juggle/knockdown combos, his step game is probably the best in the game currently and his guard break game is not far below Leixias. He has a decent mixup game also.

Any close/ close mid range character suffers drastically vs NM. NM has UNBELIEVABLY INSANE pushback on all his moves.

For all those who say he's unsafe/punishable: It doesn't matter if you all say his moves are punishable, when every time you block them, the moves you CAN punish with won't fucking reach him, since blocking the attack to punish it just pushed you out of range to attack. Why does no one consider this?

I don't think NM is overpowered, I don't think the people that won with NM so far won due to character strength solely, but I do think that NM is top tier. How many more tournaments do we need to see NM doing well in before people stop spouting he isn't a top tiered character?

If I was to tweak anything about NM, the only thing I'd change is the knockback on his moves on block. It's too powerful and forces a lot of characters to only be able to use a handful of moves that they should be able to otherwise punish with. The knockback acts as a failsafe for NM currently and makes a lot of his punishable moves unpunishable.

Nightmare is the best character in the game. It's not even a question for me at this point. I can give a laundry list of reasons for this but I'm not going to. This statement has no correlation with the scrub mentality that its the only reason Keev is so good or nightmare needs to be nerfed that you often see from people who have no idead what they are talking about.

It's based on my own analysis of my laundry list of reasons and having the opportunity to play Keev with confirmatiob from Keev himself that I knew the character very well which I do btw. I was also the only person who managed to take a set off of him 3-1 and made the other two last round last health close losing 5-4 and 3-2 despite losing to him the exact same way RTD did in tournament at MLG. Oof beat him as well but I'm gonna chalk that up to Dampierre inexperience.

I will say though my number 1 reason for Nightmare being the best in the game is a result of just how many stages favor the character in this game in respect to both walls and even more importantly ringouts. He reminds me of SC4 Hilde at times with better options.

I have never been more aware of a characters options and still been rungout 6 times in a ft3 set in tournament no less. I also saw the same thing happen to players with my exact same level of skill like RTD and Link as well. The character is very very strong and is severely underrated just like pre-patch Tira was.

Also Keev is just quite frankly the best SC player period in terms of fundamentals/skill as well. Dude was really, really difficult to compete with. The only set I won was because stage selection was in my favor taking away ringouts from him. The rest I dont even know how i made it so close getting rung out so much. The only character i feel can truly mess with his fundamentals is a character like Mitsurugi who has momentum 50/50 guesses going for them (aka lucky @ that moment).

See in regards to his ringout game. I would have to see those matches to make a comment. NM's ringout game is good, but it isn't hilde status. It isn't even SC4 NM status.

But this is something you can bring up in the NM forums. I don't know what Keev was doing or how you were responding to whatever traps and ringout maneuvers...for you to develop this opinion on NM ringout game.

Unless you were eating a ton of GSB GSB GSKBE and Ch6Ks.

I honestly don't think NM's broken (his meter gain is stupid though); he just happens to benefit in...damn near every way from the SC5 engine. A lot of that stuff that makes him seem so good are system problems (problems in my eyes...and why I don't like the game).

I honestly don't think NM's broken (his meter gain is stupid though); he just happens to benefit in...damn near every way from the SC5 engine. A lot of that stuff that makes him seem so good are system problems (problems in my eyes...and why I don't like the game).

i think the backdash nerfs and the nerfs to his throw damage make him a little more manageable

edit: i play nightmare so im probably biased

when i played Keev in finals at MLG, I've found out that any attempt to get away from the edge of the ring resulted in a free ring out for him.

In previous caliburs, you could just step guard to safety. Now, if NM has you in the corner or near a wall, there is no way out.

his long throw range and spammable horizontal mids are really good in this system too.

for pre-patch NM, knowing the character simply wasn't enough to defeat him. i don't know about post patch though.

edit: this just in...NFK just took NCR with a pocket NM. not taking anything away from these players, but the trend of NM winning every major by 3 different people is hard to ignore. what's even worse is, for the world tournament, final round, and mlg, these NM players never even went to losers.

Live streams

4 Viewers
pricebehigh
pricebehigh
Pull up on Meh | Overwatch|
4 Viewers
XayDolla
XayDolla
[PUNCH OUT]🎮SATURDAYZ👽XayStation🥁GGG🤺GameGang🎮
2 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl