Mortal Kombat (2011)

They really need to bring back Kai
insta main right there

if not i will prolly end up maining Nightwolf. I really want Kai or Darrius to make it tho, so i can main one of them. They are way cooler than the other peeps,,,

also i am sad....Kai was trash tier in MK4 T_T

I've always been fond of reptile, so I'll probably main him. This game is looking pretty good so far. :)

I "mained" MK from MK1 to MK Trilogy, then they thought: Hey let's try to do like the others and make it 3D.
Since then it was totally stupid.
This MK finally looks like an MK again.
The movement seems really fluid to me and they got rid of the stupid stepping system.
the new stuff looks exciting *tag-team mode*

I wonder if the TOASTY! guy will come back?

I think i'll main Mileena, because her Fatality looks really painful, and Human Smoke if he's in there because he was my main in MK Trilogy. He had Kombos that ended in stage Fatalities :)
I like all the Ninjas.

hold on freeze the vid at 0:12
is that shang tsung sitting in the chair?
cuz if it is they are deffinately reworkin these characters

Its gonna be a toss-up between Smoke(human), Reptile, Sindel or Sheeva assuming they all make the cast. Although im quite certain Sindel and Sheeva will not but i really like them.

If not, there is always Shang Tsung seeing as he is my absolute favorite but only if his damn morphing powers back!

I think Ima stick to the classics. Sub zero and scorpion were always my favorite. Ever since I seen sub zero grab you by the head and pull out your spine...thats gangster shit right there.

HRD

haha tey messed up and showed Jax before they even announced him. so far hes lookin awesome, and the subway fatalaty looks effin brutal

About the MK Kollection, looks like it's back to TBA (Kinda figured as much. :\ Too early to release public demos of the new MK9 engine. Would ruin the hype of the wait. :\ On the other hand, i'm really pissed because i really wanted this as well !! >:( ). I'd say expect it sometime in 2011 before MK9's release; however, no official word has been announced yet. Sorry for the false alarm. :( DAMN YOU KOTAKU !! >_<

Subzero is lookin to be a very good character, Ice Clone is going to own predictability
Anyways I updated my first post with some info, since the marketing team at NR sux ass

Back