My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Just finished looking though your gallery and everyone is absolutly supurb! I really liked seeing where your refrences came from, keep up the good work

First I was really impressed by many of your creations.

Then I got a bit confused. How did you edit Astaroth to keep both the skin and the ability to customize the items?

Axel Rose is my favorite from the last page =)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahh!

Wow that Sieg, I had to make an account just to compliment that. Would you ever share his formula perhaps?
That's the first time I've had a comment like this made at me, I feel honored! :D
Do you mean my Chaos Legion Sieg or my Berserk Guts Siegfried? I can indeed post the formula.

Just finished looking though your gallery and everyone is absolutly supurb! I really liked seeing where your refrences came from, keep up the good work
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you!

First I was really impressed by many of your creations.

Then I got a bit confused. How did you edit Astaroth to keep both the skin and the ability to customize the items?
His undergarments layer has his green skin under it, it's the best reason to edit Astaroth rather than making an original cas! With the Russian, I even discovered parts that would remove the metal parts on his back, but keep the lightning (fun fun!)

That's the first time I've had a comment like this made at me, I feel honored! :D
Do you mean my Chaos Legion Sieg or my Berserk Guts Siegfried? I can indeed post the formula.
Whoops, I forgot to specify, I meant Sieg from Chaos Legion. It is my favorite by far on your list.

Lots of updates, as I'm trying to consolidate my entire gallery into 1-2 images per character and needed some new screenshots of some newly updated characters:

NEW:
Pestilence:
Inspired by The Darkness. Not too happy with it.
Pestilence.jpg

UPDATES: fixing all of these on page 1 as well
Finn & Jake, MegaMan, Devil Katt, Fulgore, Repo Man, Myself
Finn_and_Jake_Adventure_Time.jpg

Megaman.jpg

Shaman_Devil_Katt.jpg

Fulgore_Killer_Instinct.jpg

Repo_man_nathan_wallace.jpg

SCV_LordDraco3.jpg

Also, can't decide if I want to change Fulgore's helmet to this instead, as I'm kind of attached to the one he is already using:
Fulgore_Helmet.jpg

Whoops, I forgot to specify, I meant Sieg from Chaos Legion. It is my favorite by far on your list.
Cool, I'll get it posted as soon as I get a chance!

Cervy's helm is sexy, isn't it? ;D
I think that it depends on how you want your Fulgore to be. I think that it gives him quite some attitude with those two "blades" sticking out of the forehead. However, the new helmet is slightly closer to the original in a way because of its shape, and also the scaly pattern (kinda a reference to the pattern on Fulgore's head).

Pestilence could be better. The Head does not match the rest of the outfit. I'm also not too sure about a hip skirt. I would suggest a roman loincloth. Perhaps using Cervantes instead of nightmare would help the wings look better. Just a thought.

Pestilence could be better. The Head does not match the rest of the outfit. I'm also not too sure about a hip skirt. I would suggest a roman loincloth. Perhaps using Cervantes instead of nightmare would help the wings look better. Just a thought.
Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with it myself. My reasoning for picking NM was his A+B explosion, which is similar to what The Darkness's Pestilence used (which I liked), but Cervantes' stance makes sense too.

NEW:
Pestilence:
Inspired by The Darkness. Not too happy with it.
You've probably guessed this already, but my Pestilence also started as a recreation of the one from The Darkness. It's rather interesting to see how our designs deviated from the same starting point. Regarding your design, here are a couple of ideas that you could try. Hopefully some of them will work well.

First of all, add some pants to the undergarment slot. That thigh just isn't doing it for me.

You could try coloring the eye sticker to look like an open wound and then replacing the chin horn with an exposed heart or a tentacle protruding out of his chest.

It looks like you used the tiger pattern to give everything a uniform worn look. I would suggest replacing this with a subtle gradient pattern on the skirt and a rather pronounced gradient on the wings(similar to the reference pic).

The helmet looks rather plain as well, so try playing around with more pronounced patterns on it and the mask.

Finally, it looks like you still have one more body sticker, so I would try adding motif 57(the tree) to create a veiny look running down his neck.

As a side note, this would make a very effective troll character if you gave him a style with short weapons( DJ, Natsu, or Voldo).

Balor: Solid, but the dayglow eyebrows need to be non-dayglow and the helmet doesn't match the rest of the armor.
So you like the face mask better than the NM helm?

I may get around to editing Pestilence later. Been really busy lately, here's some stuff though

NEW: Iron CAS creations: http://8wayrun.com/threads/iron-cas.13465/page-6#post-489361
Kind of a robot-terminator type creation. Wanted to give him similar proportions to Astaroth P2 (big upper body, tiny mid section) and made an energy cutting blade attached to his shoulder. Though it looks weird standing, it works great for Aeon's style and headbutts.
robo.jpg

Came up with this idea after reading something about Natsu having a demon inside of her. This is sort of wht I came up with. Instead of changing colors on everything, I decided to use the default colors already on the tiger lily items and add them to all of the OTHER parts.
tigerlily.jpg

UPDATE:
Garr (Breath of Fire 3)
Garland.jpg

Back