My CAS Gallery- over 50 characters and growing

Thanks guys! I guess as long as I've got ideas, I'll try and post them (need moar DLC!). I am running low on slots though, such a pain in the ass...

I don't know who Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere is, but that aside, I'm in love with this design! I've started to delve into using Patroklos for a female and have been having issues finding a design that would feel appropriate with the strength of the stance yet feminine. Well done!
Thanks! Though I have to give most of the credit to Azuryon, I only did. some fine-tuning. Also, she is using Hilde's style, not Pattycakes ^^

Btw, i love the Scorpion, it looks sick! it would be great if your Scorpion have a duel with Vilarcane's Mantis, Ant, and Bee :D
Thanks! Those are some of my favorite creations EVER, so I wanted to try my hand at something similar.

NEW:

Okay, I really like this one, though I don't know if anyone will like it from a re-creation standpoint. But let me explain why I did some things: I used Astaroth 3P because he is stupidly huge and muscular, just like this character. That said, I am not able to edit his skin color, which is which is very exposed, so I tried for a uniform color through the head and feet rather than making the editable parts the right color. And for his shirt, no other option worked right-- the samurai Haori was my first choice, but it has sleeves. The female one people use for Kasumi CAS was attempted, but it also looked wrong (and strangely shiny) because it was closed in the front. So the only open-front sleeveless top I could find was the Arabian Vest, and while it's too short, I thought that would be the lesser of evils. The leather one is out of the question due to texture alone.

So I give you... Garr, from Breath of Fire 3
Garr.jpg

Thanks! I'm really starting to get into the Astaroth play style now that I'm making these edits to him. He's just so fun to mess around with

How did u do the muscle effect on Project Letum? IT looks awesome!
Thanks! I distorted the zippers and changed their angle/flipped them around as needed.

New stuff:

Nightmare P3 (finally!)
Nightmare_P3.jpg

And possibly my greatest and must fun creation to play, ever...I spent hours trolling rooms with him:
Comrade Astaroth
Soviet_Astaroth.jpg

Grab with sickle, smash with hammer. Jet pack is top secret experimental soviet technology, pay no attention to the sparking, that is normal.

(Credit for the coat pattern idea goes to Samaras Madness)

nightmare is a piece of art... better yhan original!!! I loved that mask but it's the only thing that I liked in this pack... so I will not to buy
the comrade is fucking genius!!!

Ah yes, Breath of Fire 3. A classic I still have yet to beat. I actually liked the grown up Nina a lot. She's hot. Grown up Ryu was also cool along with Rei. Anyways, nice attempt on Garr.

The Nighty was also nice. The comrade Asty intrigues Pocky Yoshi silly. Keep on sharing.

Comrade Astaroth.... That what I love about your creations. Sometimes you think of things that are so far out in left field that end up being equal parts brilliant and funny. Love it! (^_^)

That. Nightmare.
Dayum.
Ah yes, Breath of Fire 3. A classic I still have yet to beat. I actually liked the grown up Nina a lot. She's hot. Grown up Ryu was also cool along with Rei. Anyways, nice attempt on Garr.

The Nighty was also nice. The comrade Asty intrigues Pocky Yoshi silly. Keep on sharing.
nightmare is a piece of art... better yhan original!!! I loved that mask but it's the only thing that I liked in this pack... so I will not to buy
the comrade is fucking genius!!!

Wow, thanks! Did not expect Nightmare to get much notice. I wish he was more customizable, like SC4's NM, but I've been trying to find an excuse to make a 3P that wasn't SC2 NM.

Comrade Astaroth.... That what I love about your creations. Sometimes you think of things that are so far out in left field that end up being equal parts brilliant and funny. Love it! (^_^)
He's my current favorite, glad he can amuse others :D
I'll see if I can grab a replay video to show him off. He looks so awesome crushing tiny puny worms.

NEW:
Dylan (Valkyrie Profile 2)
Dylan.jpg

Hopefully I'll get around to doing the Horsemen challenge and Le Bello's challenge next. Both sound awesome!

Awesome Dylan, nothing to say, it's perfect
Such an under-appreciated character. He has yet to be recognized, even by players with VP usernames :(

Contest/challenge stuff:

Nightmare P2 for Le Bello's Challenge: http://8wayrun.com/threads/le-bellos-challenging-create-a-soul-challenge-contest.12867/
2s9d2s7.jpg

And for the 4 Horsemen challenge: http://8wayrun.com/threads/cas-challenge-the-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse.13331/
WAR:
War_Horseman.jpg

DEATH:
Death_Horseman.jpg

Side Note: Yup, I've been abusing the FUCK out of the Terror Mask. Expect my next update to fix a few older characters who are getting outfitted with it as well. I still wish it were under the "mask" layer instead of the "helmet" layer, and wish it could be recolored/patterned/stickered, but it's still pretty sweet for being so difficult to work with.

Sorry! It was the main reason I bought that DLC pack. I feel like it was actually worth it with Russian Astaroth and how much I've been abusing the Terror Mask. Here's 3 updates to older characters that are now using it (sorry for the spam! I like masks without human facial features! It's not for no reason, these characters have always had a mask, and I've never been really happy with the masks in Soul Calibur before)

*ORIGINALS UPDATES*

Maska P1: (also includes some of my old-ass art that he's based on)
Trinity_Maska.jpg

Maska__with_wings_by_LordDraco3.jpg

Maska__with_Bloodhorn_by_LordDraco3.jpg

Maska P2: (has more art, drawn more recently but still old, including the mask Draco and Maska are supposed to wear)
Late_Maska.jpg

Maska__The_Darkness__by_LordDraco3.jpg

Project Letum Prodigiosus (also art, but I've posted it here before) Even though she'll probably get another update if/when we get the 4Arms part. Updated her bio on the first page as well.
Letum.jpg

4b1ac3c7c729fe78.jpg
5b4f9e4af67fda74.jpg

The mask-off zombie face just above is very well executed.
I wonder which stickers and colors you used (mengu face, dragon tatoo, something else i have not unlocked ?)

Your sketches are not too shabby either ;o)

So those are your sketches? Pretty solid. The creations you made from them, however, are BRILLIANT! Especally Maska (honestly the sketch more than the CAS, but that's not to say I don't enjoy the CAS) (^_^)

Back