My Female Friend Is Pervy

TrainerConnor

[08] Mercenary
She Always picks 1p algol and turtles until i break his armor and then fights back. i would customize algol so she wont do this or pick someone else but she says she will take back the game if i do (ladi boner op) *she got the game for me on christmas* What do i do?

1390102489751.jpg

She Always picks 1p algol and turtles until i break his armor and then fights back. i would customize algol so she wont do this or pick someone else but she says she will take back the game if i do (ladi boner op) *she got the game for me on christmas* What do i do?
Throws might help. Unless that just gets her motor going more. Either way it's worth a shot.

I don't think she'd be into Algol's 1p if she knew it torments you. More than likely, she gets off at your expression of disgust towards Algol's 1p. Don't be distracted by aesthetic stuff, just think about your opponent's attack patterns. Since you see her as a turtle, why not copy her and see how she'll react?

What could also make things work to your favor is: what attacks and strategies give you a hard time? Who were you using? Who do you like to use to get you wins?

I don't think she'd be into Algol's 1p if she knew it torments you. More than likely, she gets off at your expression of disgust towards Algol's 1p. Don't be distracted by aesthetic stuff, just think about your opponent's attack patterns. Since you see her as a turtle, why not copy her and see how she'll react?

What could also make things work to your favor is: what attacks and strategies give you a hard time? Who were you using? Who do you like to use to get you wins?

She likes a man with abs. ( i have flabby arms.) She likes a model (Agol is practically almost nude) she also likes playing Yun Seong. cause " Dose Eyes" i feel like Yun Seong would be a role model or a good younger brother :)
also its not how she plays. its how if i dont do anything she snatches the controller out of my hands and forces that thong out.

She likes a man with abs. ( i have flabby arms.) She likes a model (Agol is practically almost nude) she also likes playing Yun Seong. cause " Dose Eyes" i feel like Yun Seong would be a role model or a good younger brother :)
also its not how she plays. its how if i dont do anything she snatches the controller out of my hands and forces that thong out.
My friend, women are always gonna be an enigma. The only thing I know is their preferences are gonna change. A girl is always gonna have attractive guys they fancy just as you are gonna like pretty women. I don't know many ladies in the world who'd seriously say they like Algol. Maybe Yun-Seong, but not Algol....unless they have a bit of kink in them.

Regardless, the fault is you're not giving her enough attention. Girls are like flowers dude. Shower them with the right attention by being you and see what you get from that. Atm, I'm guessing she's being competitive and teasing you? I don't know since I don't know this girl that is your friend haha. I'm just guessing with her snatching your controller, she wants to see your competitive spirit?

Aside from that, don't downplay your looks. Embrace them. If you're unsatisfied with how you look, I'd suggest doing something about it. Regardless of what you look like, don't lose sight of what you are as a person and take pride in that.

My friend, women are always gonna be an enigma. The only thing I know is their preferences are gonna change. A girl is always gonna have attractive guys they fancy just as you are gonna like pretty women. I don't know many ladies in the world who'd seriously say they like Algol. Maybe Yun-Seong, but not Algol....unless they have a bit of kink in them.

Regardless, the fault is you're not giving her enough attention. Girls are like flowers dude. Shower them with the right attention by being you and see what you get from that. Atm, I'm guessing she's being competitive and teasing you? I don't know since I don't know this girl that is your friend haha. I'm just guessing with her snatching your controller, she wants to see your competitive spirit?

Aside from that, don't downplay your looks. Embrace them. If you're unsatisfied with how you look, I'd suggest doing something about it. Regardless of what you look like, don't lose sight of what you are as a person and take pride in that.

i dont like her but we are friends. also im like Xiba in Personality and she is Leixia. she might even have crushes for ZWEI and pat.

i dont like her but we are friends. also im like Xiba in Personality and she is Leixia. she might even have crushes for ZWEI and pat.
I didn't say you liked her since your title says "pervy female friend" and not "girlfriend", silly goose. I'm just assuming you want to be a gentleman to her in some competition. Big difference. Considering your relationship is like Xiba to Leixia, you ought to go all out and see how she likes it. Friend wise.

You never know what a woman wants until a certain man handles her right. Atm, you only know what she lusts after or has a crush on. As such, sometimes us nerdy guys wish we can make girls horny like that. However what really would seal the deal, is a man with good looks and a good personality. That would calm down a girl with a Leixia personality.

Enigmatic guys like ZWEI may swoon your female friend, but she'll want more than just attention. Patroklos may seem like a hot rebel she wants to tame, but Pat has a sister complex that could raise eyebrows. Atm, you only know what your "half-sister from another mister" likes aesthetically.

And if she's just a Leixia to you, you ought to be more cheeky since you're Xiba.

Back