Namco Bandai Announces World Wide Finals Qualifiers

• Admin
NAMCO BANDAI Games is working with the community to deliver the SOULCALIBUR V World Championship 8-man tournament to compete for the title of World Champion!

The Event will be streamed on April 10th by TEAM SPOOKY with Play-by-Play commentary by Community Leaders Rich "filthieRich" Bantegui and Mark "MarkMan" Julio.

Here is the list of qualifiers for the tournament :

1. NoFaceKiller (USA)
2. Rob The Destroyer aka RTD (USA)
3. Keev the Nightmare (France)
4. OmegaDR (Dominican Republic)
5. Hyrul (United Kingdom)
6. Toilet (Japan)
7. SHK (Japan)
8. Akire (France)

Stay tuned right here or ask http://twitter.com/filthierich for more details!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
To anyone else aside from the top 8 who are coming, hit me up! I want to see the interest in possibly having a salty side room before/after the tournament.

yikes, that sure did look like a weak O Pyrrha in that video, countless bad decisions. He should hurry and get scraped up so he can start hittin the titty bars.

RTD,

There's still time. Pick up Viola and the day is YOURS!

Seriously though, I'd be surprised if SOMEONE didn't rock out a Viola at this thing.

And there's probably about a 0% chance Hyrul will bust out his Tira. Unless he just wants to show the world how awful she is now. Worst character in the game FTW! Or maybe that's Raph...

Oh now I see you were right... OmegaDR vs KeevFR... Grand Finals... just a predict...

It's stupid that you can have a second try to qualify for a tournament. All the EU tournaments you had to be a resident in that country. If I knew that America didn't have this rule I would've gone to MLG and won. I would've just picked NM.

As much as I love watching RTD play, I really hope him and NFK get battered by europe, lol.

Oh, and I already have £10 on Hyrul finishing top 3 with a friend. =)

It's stupid that you can have a second try to qualify for a tournament. All the EU tournaments you had to be a resident in that country. If I knew that America didn't have this rule I would've gone to MLG and won. I would've just picked NM.
Nice US jibe. I'm pleased Keev's coming though, he definitely should be at this thing

The only way we latinos can go to a tourney like this one is competing in the US and winning there, just like Omega did, namco will never look at us.

Live streams

2 Viewers
VileDeathxWave
VileDeathxWave
Yell Dead Cell! Day 3 of SC
1 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online Matches - Kilik
1 Viewers
turqoisewave7
turqoisewave7