Namco Bandai Announces World Wide Finals Qualifiers

• Admin
NAMCO BANDAI Games is working with the community to deliver the SOULCALIBUR V World Championship 8-man tournament to compete for the title of World Champion!

The Event will be streamed on April 10th by TEAM SPOOKY with Play-by-Play commentary by Community Leaders Rich "filthieRich" Bantegui and Mark "MarkMan" Julio.

Here is the list of qualifiers for the tournament :

1. NoFaceKiller (USA)
2. Rob The Destroyer aka RTD (USA)
3. Keev the Nightmare (France)
4. OmegaDR (Dominican Republic)
5. Hyrul (United Kingdom)
6. Toilet (Japan)
7. SHK (Japan)
8. Akire (France)

Stay tuned right here or ask http://twitter.com/filthierich for more details!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Wait, where's Linkrkc? I thought he was the first one to qualify for the World Finals after Winter Brawl.

God I must be illiterate. Just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

nah man its all GOOD
TOOO MUUUUCHHHH HYYYPPEEEE

I have even more announcements coming thru & hopefully some swag to share with people watching the stream.

I wish i had a jet to fly everyone out

nah man its all GOOD
TOOO MUUUUCHHHH HYYYPPEEEE

I have even more announcements coming thru & hopefully some swag to share with people watching the stream.

I wish i had a jet to fly everyone out

Come on man. I hear they dont call you "Filthie Rich" because you a broke as mofo. Shoot through San Diego and pick me up man. Ill be the guy in the black SCV shirt. LOL

Thanx for taking care of us Filthie. You a gangster!!

What characters does everyone play?

So far we know:
NFK: Ivy/Nightmare/Cervy
RTD: Leixia/Mitsurugi?
Keev: Nightmare
OmegaDR: Nightmare
Hyrul: Leixia/Tira?
Akire: Mitsurugi

Toilet: ???
SHK: ???

This list makes the most sense. I agree with it totally. Now how the fuck do I get down to Vegas from Seattle??? 1st Atlanta, then San Fran, and now Vegas? Fucking Soul Calibur is gonna break me.

RTD and Hyrul may bring different characters as well. RTD played Leixia/Natsu in pre-patch tournaments. I'm sure he's got other characters up his sleeves.

I highly doubt Hyrul rocks Tira post-patch. In fact, I'm sure Age_of_Truth will use the opportunity to get in Daishi's face about the nerf ;)

The fact there is a Latin American in there really makes me proud and the fact that he is like the second favorite to win makes me even more proud :D

Live streams

3 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members