Namco called Xianghua as Kayane !!!!!!!

Kayane

[12] Conqueror
OMG i'm so amazed right now lol !
A french player while playing SC BD had to fight against the computer, a Xianghua called Kayane.

I was like "it's impossible" until he posted the picture :

kaya2.jpg

OMG !!!! And she's with the first costume oh yeahh my favourite !!!!! He said she's using iFC3B, 44B and some other annoying moves for the opponent haha
And that she seems to be a special character to fight since when you win against her, you have costumes.

I still CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too happy happy happy !!! I can't wait to have the game to fight myself !!!!! haha

The also have people named "Olcadan" or whatever who uses Algol and has a 4xx win/0 loss ratio and "Li Long". The devs were smoking some strong stuff when they designed the AI opponents this time.

I know for VF5 they drew a lot of names from Japanese players, I randomly saw Ryan Hart in there as well. Since this game isn't as popular in Japan since there was no arcade release, I wonder how many names they put in of actual players. Pretty cool that they did acknowledge at least one international player, though.

Congratz :D

Mentioning VF5, there's both swedish and norweigian top players as opponents for it's career mode.

Thats cute. What mode is this from anyway?

Probably Quick Match, where you choose the opponent to fight. Each have their own IDs and win/loss stats, much like a person would online. I find that it's not like playing the AI in SCIV... in SCIV they went by difficulty but it seems in BD each AI has their own distinct stradegy or style. Some may play really aggressive and use complex moves and combos, some may simply BB or AA or even spam it up, making them extremely easy to beat. Some know to block Kilik's 22_88AAA everytime and some dont. In IV... you set it on Edgemaster... and it blocks everything everywhere all the time.

Kind of like that Sieg AI I played... he spammed 44K ONLY and it reminded me of playing online ranked... or something. After I started GIing, you started to spam other moves like BBB and WS AA xD

Probably Quick Match, where you choose the opponent to fight. Each have their own IDs and win/loss stats, much like a person would online. I find that it's not like playing the AI in SCIV... in SCIV they went by difficulty but it seems in BD each AI has their own distinct stradegy or style. Some may play really aggressive and use complex moves and combos, some may simply BB or AA or even spam it up, making them extremely easy to beat. Some know to block Kilik's 22_88AAA everytime and some dont. In IV... you set it on Edgemaster... and it blocks everything everywhere all the time.

Kind of like that Sieg AI I played... he spammed 44K ONLY and it reminded me of playing online ranked... or something. After I started GIing, you started to spam other moves like BBB and WS AA xD

I played you? I do remember beating people with one hand when I figured they were really bad. One time I decided to beat a player using only kicks with Siegfried... That was funny.

But I have never done 44K over and over, and if I got GI'ed I'd of remembered that if I was being a complete dick... So I don't think I have ever played you.

On a side note, the only person to beat the crap out of me online have been LostInTime and Bentleet, and a few others I can't remember. I got listed in the first PSN top players under Siegfried, back in 2008... and I don't really understand how I got there. I'm really good with Siegfried and have a really good anti-Kilik down because my brother plays him, but I'm not at what I consider the highest tier (which would be occupied by the before mentioned). I may consider myself second tier from the top, but even then that might be stretching it.

Yeah it was on the mode Quick match !!

I still can't believe it, and I know it will have more effects on me when i'll see it by myself !!

Yeah it was on the mode Quick match !!

I still can't believe it, and I know it will have more effects on me when i'll see it by myself !!

wait wait wait. so i'm not the only who fought this same character and screen name together? wootz.

Back