Natsu abuser looks to abuse Z.W.E.I. on xbox, teachers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zwei is a a meh, char
His strength comes from controlling his times with E.I.N, forcing the opponent to feel anxious (B+K BE)
Huge damage off lows (B+K BE) 44A etc
His weakness slow recovery, his bad moves, are BAD!!!

Zwei's weaknesses and difficulty puts off alot of players. I know he has a terrible throw range, he's not good when it comes to punishing, Ein cool-down, lacks lows, and he's not fast either. Frames aren't exactly great.
But his throws are devastating when they connect. Especially his A+G and when you have a half bar of gauge. Plenty of frame traps thanks to Ein and his rushdown and pressure is good when he gets going. The opponent gauge goes red pretty quickly and his damage is like A-tier.
Problem comes when opponents are good at spacing him out and when they know his gimmicks. Then you'll really have to play safe and keep your cool.
*I'm no expert Zwei player and I still have plenty to learn. But we Zwei player are tired of hearing how bad he sucks when there's not many who can truly use him to his true potential. So far, this is probably the best Zwei match I've seen. Even though its mirrors.

I love all this input, but does anybody here play as him and have an xbox? my friends aren't that good, I've only won a few tourneys with Natsu and it's very rare that they beat me when I use her.

I think Zwei is a very cool character. Despite his weakness, he is said to be mysterious, and I like to think that he posses something in his fightiing style that I have yet to see in action. I tried playing as him, and his strength is in the use of Ein. Some characters were meant to encourage players to be creative with whatever tools are available. Anyone can easily favor a rushdown character, or a character who excels in certain advantage. But a resourceful player will use whatever is available to win a match. I've learned that a character's biggest strength can also be the biggest weakness. With Zwei, he strikes me as a very reserve type of fighter. One that a player would have to exploit and discover. If his strengths were in full display, it pretty much defeats the purpose of describing him as a mysterious character. Hope this makes sense.

I don't main him, but he is fun to play from time to time. Some characters are just meant to be as good as we make them out to be. We can only get out of something that we put in. One player's useless character is another player's favorite fighter. That's just how it is with fighting games. ^^

I think Zwei is a very cool character. Despite his weakness, he is said to be mysterious, and I like to think that he posses something in his fightiing style that I have yet to see in action. I tried playing as him, and his strength is in the use of Ein. Some characters were meant to encourage players to be creative with whatever tools are available. Anyone can easily favor a rushdown character, or a character who excels in certain advantage. But a resourceful player will use whatever is available to win a match. I've learned that a character's biggest strength can also be the biggest weakness. With Zwei, he strikes me as a very reserve type of fighter. One that a player would have to exploit and discover. If his strengths were in full display, it pretty much defeats the purpose of describing him as a mysterious character. Hope this makes sense.

I don't main him, but he is fun to play from time to time. Some characters are just meant to be as good as we make them out to be. We can only get out of something that we put in. One player's useless character is another player's favorite fighter. That's just how it is with fighting games. ^^
It Does, Good input

OK. Continue...(if you would like)

where do you want me to begin?

Zwei is an expert's character since all of his strengths lie in his frame data. Being able to attack and lay down overwhelming pressure. and then you can vary and mmix-up as well. Far from sucking in my approximation.

Zwei is an expert's character since all of his strengths lie in his frame data.
No. And to add, none of the characters on the game are for "experts."

since all of his strengths lie in his frame data
Elaborate on what you consider to be his strengths then. And please explain how someone's strengths lie in frame data. Natsu has some very fast attacks when it comes to frame data. Do I win?

Being able to attack and lay down overwhelming pressure
Overwhelming pressure? Maybe for Pyrrha Omega, but not Zwei.

No. And to add, none of the characters on the game are for "experts."

Elaborate on what you consider to be his strengths then. And please explain how someone's strengths lie in frame data. Natsu has some very fast attacks when it comes to frame data. Do I win?

Overwhelming pressure? Maybe for Pyrrha Omega, but not Zwei.

lol, lol, lol. we are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back