Natsu Videos Thread

some natsu play

ISCC Online Match : Noodrr ( Natsu ) vs Cupui ( Maxi )

ISCC Online Match : Cupui ( Sieg ) vs Noodrr ( Natsu )

In the first video she should have clinched the last round with a CE after the UB bomb. Then she got BT A+B but tried A+B to follow up instead of A:6. She got lucky there.

She won the last round of the second video with style though. :D

he needs to work on his block punishment a little bit. he let some things go unpunished in the yoshi match that should be automatic, like 3B. some of the -10 stuff like pogo B is understandable as you have to be really comfortable with the match to hit A:6 on -10 things, but its just something to work on.

i think he likes double CE combo too much, its not worth the whole bar to pop off that 2nd CE unless its going to kill. last thing is, he was a little 66B and 3B happy, against an opponent who knows the matchup he's going to eat more punishment damage.

then again i only know what i'm seeing and not what he waas thinking, maybe he was using them so much because they werent getting punished.

good stuff overall, especially liked the airthrow out of SDGF he did.

Haha thanks for the input. I do need to work on my punish but also it was super laggy, i dont get punished as i was supposed to

Me against Pantocrator, who eventually kicked me out of EBO solo tournament.
But it's more like how to not win against Siegfried, i stepped way too much and wrong, need more 22_88A, and punished not nearly enough. And i overused Hover. Anyway here it is:

I know B! I didn't get to watch this set live & the last tournament I saw you & almost everybody was testing out some new alts for at least a couple rounds but you went back to Nat! Peace mane

I know B! I didn't get to watch this set live & the last tournament I saw you & almost everybody was testing out some new alts for at least a couple rounds but you went back to Nat! Peace mane

O, u talking about the MLG FIGHT ARENA. Where everyone used their ALTS.

some online natsu play from me....It'd be appreciated if anyone could Critique the matches.
(recent)
(most recent)
(old)
(somewhat recent)

Back