[Nebraska] Sometimes I Forget We Have Electricity

So there's talk of banning Viola in France right now. In a way we asked for it by asking for Viola buffs in patch 1.02. If it does happen then hot damn I will be mad like a mofo.

You kids better start grabbing converters and what not for MOK2 in October and make plans if any of you kids still have interest in going.

Also Tekken Tag 2 and Dead Or Alive 5 comes out next month, any of you guys picking up one or both of these games? I already have my Tekken Tag 2 paid off so i'm good on that as well as the strategy guide.

I'm probably getting both but I don't expect I am going to be able to put a lot of time into either due to work.

I will inevitably get TTT2, but I'm not 100% sure I'll get it on launch day. I still have an aversion to going back to games that the Japanese get first.

You mean like every other FG except for Mortal Kombat and Skullgirls?Also apparently there was a old school VF scene here in Omaha, I wanna get those guys out of the woodwork and come out.

Tekken Tag 2 comes out in 2 days mad hype but got dammit I need to play SCV again P4A is taking my life way from me and Tag 2 will make me into a turtle :(

If they kept making SC at the level it was on SC1 on DC, or even SC2, they wouldn't have that issue. They put the same amount of love into parts of this game but the whole fell far short of expectations.

I have to wait till Thursday to pick up my copy unless I find a ride cause the GameStop I pre-ordered it from is about 25-30 minutes away and I only in that area for school. :(

Back