New Artwork and Assets from GamesCom 2011

• Admin
As GamesCom 2011 continues in Cologne, Germany, Namco continues their steady release of new information and artwork. While a few select Europeans are getting the chance for a first hands on with the game itself... (curse you, Kayane!) we're stuck here with screenshots and artwork only!

Images after the break... Oh Voldo... Why so Sexy?

hilSC5art1.jpg hilSC5cg1.jpg sc5_pub_skt_hilde02.jpg maxSC5art1.jpg maxSC5cg1.jpg maxSC5art2.jpg
tirSC5art1.jpg tirSC5cg1.jpg tiraSC5art2.jpg volSC5art1.jpg volSC5cg1.jpg volSC5art2.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_005.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_007.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_siegfried1_001.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_002.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_004.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_007.jpg sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_009.jpg
sc5_pub_ss_tira1_002.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_pyrrha1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_pyrrha1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_002.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_005.jpg sc5_pub_ss_voldo1_ivy1_008.jpg
sc5_pub_stg_fortress_000.jpg sc5_pub_ss_hilde1_siegfried1_009.jpg sc5_pub_ss_tira1_011.jpg sc5_pub_stg_roma_001.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Hilde= So Joan of Ark. Her pictures with siegfried does not leave much to the imagination if you get me.

Maxi= When the hell did he get so hot. I mean its odd to see him return at first glance and then you realize how many fans he has and he's probably one of the few people left with a "body" link to the swords... and then you see those abs and its like an :UA: scream of delight

Voldo= That codpiece is both sickening and sickening. He has big eyes and wide shoulders now. Gotta give props for fusing every 2p outfit he's ever had

Tira= She's pale. Hot. And blonde. Will probably color edit so that she's back to brown with green highlights but I can approve of the simple improbability of a chick dying her hair repeatedly

Voldo: hiss UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. (BUT WHYYYYYYY)

Me:Voldo I'm sorry the Mask is great and all but your costume is more...colorful then you know...Terrifying

Voldo: *reverse stance* 66K

Me: AGH!!!

Announcer: RING OUT!

Soooooo....did any european's that got a hand on SCV at the event actually took video footage of this demo? or was this another retarded "No video recording allowed!" event?

maybe the longer we wait the longer the demo will be?

HURRY EVERYONE !! JUST WAIT!! WE CANT DO ANYTHING DRASTIC NOW!!!

Hi everybody,

I am very lucky and honored i have been the first Soul Calibur player to have been able to play Soul Calibur V at Gamescom. And I really thank Namco for the invitation.

There is an embargo until the 30th August...unfortunately, i am not allowed to say anything about the game until this date. Even not my own opinion !

But be sure i will make a summary in English and French, of what i think of the game and what i could notice about the gameplay, and characters.

I did an interview of Tago-san, just as I did for Harada-san. It will be uploaded very soon by Namco. I will let you know once it's uploaded.

The questions are about : if Namco will follow the game after it comes out with balanced patches, Online mode, Namco's help for community, Gameplay of each new character.

I hope you'll find some answers with this interview, and then the 30th August you will have my summary !

PS : Continue to be excited about SCV, to make comments, feedbacks on how you feel about the game, because SC5 producers Daishi Odashima and Tago-san think it's something really important to make them improve the game. It's really motivating. Thanks !

Facts like what ? It's still very strange for me to understand after what the french communication manager said to me.

Kayane:
Yeah... I would wait for the release to be safe. The line between fact and impression is too blurry.

No Leixia's still not available. Greatone : Didn't have time to play Mitsu, sorry.

WCMaxi : Yes that's what i think too...:( anyway, it was really nice to finally meet you, i didn't expect you to be there !

Yes I played Natsu. And I will tell my impressions about her in my summary the 30th August. Sorry I can't say more, but i wish i could !

Live streams

2 Viewers
Keytsu_Kitsune
Keytsu_Kitsune
¡Primer extensible! | !extensible !discord !redes !sr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back