New DLC released April 24th

But wouldn't you find that "limiting" as well?
It is, for people opposite of me who actually like to use that theme of clothing. I suppose I just dont know where the balance should be.
What's wrong with having both? The more the better.
So far PS is emphasizing on modern clothing as they did a lot in SC4 which is also limiting. Its also limiting offering large heavy armour as the only form of old-styled clothing to.

Umm you still don't get it? Really? Umm this is sad...like really sad. AND you're being sarcastic? Oh man we've got a problem here.
Ok let's start this one slow...let's do our first two baby steps and a little jump ok?
I. Take a look at the SCII-IV games. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.
II. Now take a look at SCV. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.

Let me know the difference when you have finished your homework. SC players should know the difference right off the top of their head. If you cannot tell me the difference, well then... joke's on you. Good day to you sir.

P.S. I don't play Aeon because of his style. I play him because he is a lizard. CaS system sucks donkey balls when it comes to Aeon. All the CaS Aeons I stupid.
Thats a pretty shitty reason to call a game incomplete
And lolplayingacharacterbecauseitsalizard
Lolgraphicsovergameplay

Thats a pretty shitty reason to call a game incomplete
And lolplayingacharacterbecauseitsalizard
Lolgraphicsovergameplay
Did you read my other post? About the community having complaints not just me? Anywho, the game is incomplete-it's a fact because it was rushed....hard. The director said so himself. If you want to read the article here it is.
http://train2game-news.co.uk/2012/0...ed-size-each-character-was-to-have-own-story/
Those aren't the only reasons the game is incomplete either. Just go do a comparison to the rest of the SC games.
However, I'm not saying it's a "bad" games because it's incomplete. Please don't infer that because I'm not trying to imply it. I like the new direction Namco/PS are going w/SC, but if they're going to just switch it up THAT much they should've finished the game.

There may be more coming. Last time, some of the DLC got leaked on PSN early in Europe too but it wasn't all of it. We may still get a pack 2 of SCV outfits Tuesday.

I found preview in Youtube:
(In psn store-pal, release data april 21)
Only thing that i would really like in that DLC is Ancient Armor. Even if it is unlikely to happen i would like to see old chars in SCV. Ive always waned to try Talim as a secondary.

Umm you still don't get it? Really? Umm this is sad...like really sad. AND you're being sarcastic? Oh man we've got a problem here.
Ok let's start this one slow...let's do our first two baby steps and a little jump ok?
I. Take a look at the SCII-IV games. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.
II. Now take a look at SCV. Observe every character's 1P and 2P model.

Let me know the difference when you have finished your homework. SC players should know the difference right off the top of their head. If you cannot tell me the difference, well then... joke's on you. Good day to you sir.

P.S. I don't play Aeon because of his style. I play him because he is a lizard. CaS system sucks donkey balls when it comes to Aeon. All the CaS Aeons I stupid.
I understood perfectly fine what you meant but the game is already in our hands. What you are asking for falls in the pre-release category. It seems like far more work then just giving us a previous Lizardman skin with a few updates so the wings make sense or giving him special armor only he can use.

Oh and FYI Dampierre suffers from just having a color edit and you can't mess with him at all in CaS. Also Killik, Algol, Omega Phyrra and Alpha Patroklos have color edits for 2p outfits. That's 5 more characters so do your homework smartass.

I understood perfectly fine what you meant.
Will you quit telling me this? Its very clear you didn't understand until I explained it.

Oh and FYI Dampierre suffers from just having a color edit and you can't mess with him at all in CaS. Also Killik, Algol, Omega Phyrra and Alpha Patroklos have color edits for 2p outfits. That's 5 more characters so do your homework smartass.
That was the point I was trying to get across to you dumbass >.> Way to go man you nailed that one.

What the shit? When did this turn into SC X Tekken? Oh wait, when they included the Jin moveset.

No, no contempt for that at all :sc5nm1:

SCV DLC Video

Hmm, the only thing I like in those DLC packs are the Ancient Armour and Xiaoyu's outfit. The Stewardess and Cadet dressses look to modern for my taste. Like I said in another post regarding how I create my personal characters, I like to have my characters fit in the time of the game. I'm weird like that... xD If the Cadet's dress was separated from top to bottom (the top and bottom were separated items), I'd probably use the top piece but it's all glued together it seems. :/ From Xiaoyu's outfit, I can see myself using her dress the most. But the shorts and slippers, I'd use too! They would be great for making youthful Chinese inspired characters. Other than that, the rest (King, Jin, etc.) don't appeal to me but cheers for the guys who enjoy them. :)

Will you quit telling me this? Its very clear you didn't understand until I explained it.

That was the point I was trying to get across to you dumbass >.> Way to go man you nailed that one.
Then next time just simply reply that you don't like the current Aeon model. It didn't require a paragraph response with a condescending tone.

Back