New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

Note: I posted this in another thread, but I decided to post it here because I thought it would fit the topic better [Again, please excuse my tracin'].

twitpicv2myedit.jpg

I believe that the ragged parts of clothin' around his arms are indication of ripped off sleeves, like a Shoto character from Street Fighter.

I think that that long tip behind his right arm is actually an end of a ponytail instead of part of the ragged sleeve because it looks too long and out of place to be apart of the rips. The rips has the largest pieces at the top, and gets smaller as it goes lower.

What if that "big collar", wasn't a collar at all? I'm startin' to think that that "big collar" isn't one because it looks like it not attached to his shirt/jacket, and is actually comin' around into view from behind his head. I believe it's actually a headband instead.

Also, the furry wrist gauntlets and boots looks very similar to Yun's P2 costume's gauntlets and boots in SCIV.

I still believe that this guy's gonna be a new character, but if he's a returnin' character, I think he's probably a matured Yun, or an older Kilik. But no matter which, I'm pretty sure that this character won't be wieldin' a classical western weapon like a rapier.

EDIT: I'm startin' to think it could be Bangoo. Rugged clothin', furry gauntlets/boots, headband...Could be, no?

Note: I posted this in another thread, but I decided to post it here because I thought it would fit the topic better [Again, please excuse my tracin'].

twitpicv2myedit.jpg

I believe that the ragged parts of clothin' around his arms are indication of ripped off sleeves, like a Shoto character from Street Fighter.

I think that that long tip behind his right arm is actually an end of a ponytail instead of part of the ragged sleeve because it looks too long and out of place to be apart of the rips. The rips has the largest pieces at the top, and gets smaller as it goes lower.

What if that "big collar", wasn't a collar at all? I'm startin' to think that that "big collar" isn't one because it looks like it not attached to his shirt/jacket, and is actually comin' around into view from behind his head. I believe it's actually a headband instead.

Also, the furry wrist gauntlets and boots looks very similar to Yun's P2 costume's gauntlets and boots in SCIV.

I still believe that this guy's gonna be a new character, but if he's a returnin' character, I think he's probably a matured Yun, or an older Kilik. But no matter which, I'm pretty sure that this character won't be wieldin' a classical western weapon like a rapier.

EDIT: I'm startin' to think it could be Bangoo. Rugged clothin', furry gauntlets/boots, headband...Could be, no?

Very interesting detective work - I think you could well be right! Kilik did wear a longer jacket in SC2, so maybe this is a similar, more ragged look for him?

Seriously?
Rock is way too "BIG" to be that character.
Nobody thinks it Rock. I'm tryin' to say it's Bangoo, but Darkfender said that Rock wouldn't wear leg armor. So I posted a picture of Rock actually wearin' armor to prove my point.

Nobody thinks it Rock. I'm tryin' to say it's Bangoo, but Darkfender said that Rock wouldn't wear leg armor. So I posted a picture of Rock actually wearin' armor to prove my point.
Oh.my bad.
But wont Bangoo look like his father abit?

It will not be Bangoo. If Rock was dressed up in animal skin etc, then 17 years later will hardly improve his family's clothes.

This discussion is ridiculous - there are lots of signs in this silhouette that suggest it is Raphael. Where on earth did you get the idea of Bangoo from?

Second image can't be Raph by my reckoning. The collar there comes up too high and too far forward to be anything but blinding when Raphael is in profile. It's a shame, 'cause the frayed threads-frayed mind trope looks spot-on.

I can understand why people are saying the guy is Raph the outfit just screams Vampire and the way he's holding up his right arm with his fingers spreaded is also a vampiric style. Hmm... he's wearing Yun's boots tho, and Zasala's coat or a another style of it since it's torn and gothi-ish. I'm hoping it's a new character introduced as Amy's elder brother and Raph's son but that's just my wishful thinking. It has too much gothic and vampiric theme to be Zasa... Yeah i'm gonna go with Raph or a relative of the Vampires. Could even be Dante from DMC now that would just make the game for me :D

As for the girl its definitely a ninja or samurai... Samurai because of her hips pads they look exactly like Mitsu's P1 hip pads from SCIV plus the wild hair style like Rugi's. All of her other features are similar to Taki's... Hmmm.... Wait OMG! LMAO! I just got the stupidest Idea that she's Rugi's and Taki's child... GTFO! That would be freakin sweet!

This discussion is ridiculous - there are lots of signs in this silhouette that suggest it is Raphael.

... and what if youre wrong and it isnt Raphael?

Its possible that it is Raph but Raphael fans are dissapointed more if it is not because you tell everyone it is.

The pose looks Raph and the Dracula neck thing looks Raphael but theres also a different style of costume and hair that doesn't look like Raphael.

Back