New Soul Calibur V Smileys !

Manta

[10] Knight
Well, it's that time again ~ if you notice you can now use some brand new ones I made for Soul Calibur 5! I'll continue working on them, otherwise it'd be cool if any of you could say a nice thing or two. Even though it's pretty time consuming, I'm doing these because it's fun and I love this game. Time to update those signatures =)

Check 'em out ~

* * * Updated ! * * *
Ezio --:sc5ezi1:
Aeon -- :sc5aon1:
Natsu -- :sc5nat1:
Leixia -- :sc5lei1:

Z.W.E.I. -- :sc5zwe1:
Siegfried -- :sc5sig1:
Dampierre -- :sc5dam1:
Astaroth -- :sc5ast1:
Nightmare -- :sc5nm1:
Patroklos -- :sc5pat1:
Pyrrha -- :sc5pyr1:
Raphael -- :sc5rap1:
Viola -- :sc5vio1: (I'll slow down the spinning orb frames)
Soul Edge -- :sc5se:
Soul Calibur -- :sc5sc:

They look really nice, do you design them from scratch ?

Thanks! The original style was by someone (sorry I forgot the name) who did the SC1 smileys ten years ago ~ I just maintained the style starting with SC2 through SC5, all pretty much from scratch. The initial pixel-art is easy, animating the 10-30 frames is always the tricky but fun part =)

-Manta-

Omg, thank you so much!! that Zwei and EIN shall live in my sig now. and Damp/Viola will vist from time 2 time.

As you can tell, I'm in loooove! Thank you for doing this, I can imagine it wasn't easy. :)

Edit : Lol, your itty bitty pixel Zwei is cuter than the real one XD

Wow Manta....These look great. The viola one is genius. Any chance I can convince you to get a maxi one going when you get back from vacation. Awesome stuff brutha!!

HRD

I just realised you were the one that used to make these smileys on caliburforums as well. these are all really well done! Totally looking forward to the Tira one. great job! :D

Back