New SoulCalibur Pachinko Slots

• Admin
Recently, Bandai Namco has announced that they are adding a new Pachinko Slots game featuring SoulCalibur characters. This will be available to go alongside their Tekken and God Eater machines. Here is the trailer for the newest SoulCalibur game. The confirmed characters for the game are Nightmare, Sophitia, Patroklos, and Pyrrha.

Update: SoulCalibur Pachislot Website: http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/sc/

Update 2:
Sources:
http://slot-news.jp/blog-entry-3141.html

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
Why is everyone crying about this? It's hardly diverting resources from a potential SC6. As for complaining about Namco's marketing... What? They aren't even marketing this. Notice how it hasn't showed up on any of Namco's social media platforms. It's nothing but a cash grab on the side that has no impact on the series, and isn't being marketed to the west at all.

Right below my thoughts on future Castelvania I wrote that "early" announcement of SC6 is probably restricted by Bamco as they want to not distract audience from upcoming Tekken.

But if that's the same people that made previous Castelvania games, then what the difference name of company does?

Pachinko is Japanese thing, those are very popular in their homeland. News on PachiCalibur are not even meant to be acknowledged over there, it's just because of the internet we even know of it's existence. So don't worry that's not THE ANNOUNCEMENT we were waiting for all this time. Besides a lot of "abandoned" games (GuiltyGear, KOF) got a new installment soon (ok', soon - after a few years) after they got pachinko game. So these news are actually pretty good, as that means that franchise is not forgotten.

I don't want to sound grumpy, but people these times "express" themselves a bit (what a underestimate, lol) too much. As ZER0 said it feels pretty much as everybody think that they are entitled.
The only reason why Castlevania and Silent Hill were brought into discussion, was because people were starting to believe this pachinko would "fund" SoulCalibur 6. The two series I mentioned will not be getting any new releases indefinitely, so there's no reason to think the money earned from this won't be for anything other than profit. B:Rotn will not only get zero profit from the Castlevania pachinko, but its not a Castlevania game, despite being from the same creator (just like how BlazBlue isn't Guilty Gear). The lore is different, will have different mechanics, different characters, different name, etc,.

People feel as if they've been led on after all these years. I'd agree with you two years ago, but its at this point its clear PS isn't prioritizing a new entery, after telling us to "look forward to news soon," over a year later and after a long absense from communicating. No, they're what Konami did by doing GAMLING instead. People's frustration is warrented at this point and imo, deserve to be entitled to have answers. The Facebook activity is nothing more than a distraction.
What else can I say to someone who doesn't want to listen and cry like the Facebook mob, I've said what I've had to say.
I listened to your points; not sure if you listened to mine, which I doubt. But since I don't agree with it, you resort to insults. Do you know what's worse than Facebook crybabies? Social Justice Warriors who cry, insult, and complain when they have nothing else to say. That's how you come off at this point. So I leave you with this.

But I already know you want the last word, so you can have it

Last edited:
People feel as if they've been led on after all these years. I'd agree with you two years ago, but its at this point its clear PS isn't prioritizing a new entery, after telling us to "look forward to news soon," over a year later and after a long absense from communicating.
As JohnMcKee said in one of the threads earlier PS just miserably failed on PR part. Everyone have all the rights to be disappointed, as marketing strategy on promoting potential future SC is utterly terrible. But amount and quality of whining over time becoming worse and worse, it's understandable, but not justifited considering how stupid it has become over time.
The only reason why Castlevania and Silent Hill were brought into discussion, was because people were starting to believe this pachinko would "fund" SoulCalibur 6. The two series I mentioned will not be getting any new releases indefinitely, so there's no reason to think the money earned from this won't be for anything other than profit.
Meh, we don't know for sure how they'll use money gained from PCalibur.
B:Rotn will not only get zero profit from the Castlevania pachinko, but its not a Castlevania game, despite being from the same creator (just like how BlazBlue isn't Guilty Gear). The lore is different, will have different mechanics, different characters, different name, etc,.
Accepted. I was a little inattentive and haven't read all the dialog properly. You're right on this part.
People feel as if they've been led on after all these years. I'd agree with you two years ago, but its at this point its clear PS isn't prioritizing a new entery, after telling us to "look forward to news soon," over a year later and after a long absense from communicating. No, they're what Konami did by doing GAMLING instead. People's frustration is warrented at this point and imo, deserve to be entitled to have answers. The Facebook activity is nothing more than a distraction.
It could be fail on Bamco part. There is probability PS were actually planning to announce SCVI this year, but then they were told "nonono, we already have Tekken7 on the way, don't you dare to draw attention from it". I do agree that situation is stupid and unpleasant, but it's not like whining changes anything.
Do you know what's worse than Facebook crybabies? Social Justice Warriors who cry, insult, and complain when they have nothing else to say. That's how you come off at this point. So I leave you with this.
Whoa, whoa! Ain't that a bit too cruel to compare somebody to SJW's in any context? Apologise and insult him somehow else.

Well I see ZER0's and Rep's argument ended on a cheery note. Back to waiting for SCVI now...again.

Whoa, whoa! Ain't that a bit too cruel to compare somebody to SJW's in any context? Apologise and insult him somehow else

lol there's no need for apologies, it happens at the best of times when people get frustrated.

Rep and I may not see eye-to-eye on things...but we'll happily obliterate scrubs Kappa

I guess I spoke too soon when I said the flame war between ZER0 and REPROBEAN_CHILD was over...this is beginning to remind me of YouTube.

I'm sure the pachislot playas always like a to try out a new machine but it seems like a DOA (girls) pachislot would get more action.

Live streams

3 Viewers
TrazzoLoko
TrazzoLoko
⚔️⚔️⚔️ ソウルシリーズ6 (ゲームプレイ) ⚔️⚔️⚔️
1 Viewers
oji_x19
oji_x19
striving to get 200 followers welcome live and direct to the O zone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members