New SoulCalibur Pachinko Slots

• Admin
Recently, Bandai Namco has announced that they are adding a new Pachinko Slots game featuring SoulCalibur characters. This will be available to go alongside their Tekken and God Eater machines. Here is the trailer for the newest SoulCalibur game. The confirmed characters for the game are Nightmare, Sophitia, Patroklos, and Pyrrha.

Update: SoulCalibur Pachislot Website: http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/sc/

Update 2:
Sources:
http://slot-news.jp/blog-entry-3141.html

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
keanu2.gif

Last edited:
Making video games is a process. I know (better than anyone else) how difficult it is to make 3D fighters; you can't rush the process. I think they'll release SoulCalibur 6 when they'll release it.

<- Rias and Christopher are good.

People who played the arcade version of Tekken 7 could possibly end up buying the console verison, just for the additons.
The whole reason T7 arcade players play the game in the arcades is so they don't have to buy a console to play the game. Any additions to the console version will be added to the arcade version as well, either before, after, or simultaneously, so there is no incentive for the arcade players to buy the console version just because. So, Party Wolf is 100% correct in stating that T7 arcade and T7 console are different markets, and thus generate different sales. T7 console is more for the western market than anything.

I would buy the console version to practice at home (for free).
This is assuming that the arcade and console version are about the same game (nowadays they are).

Then I could take the things I learned and praced back to the arcade.

But it's true that there are many arcade only playas.

The whole reason T7 arcade players play the game in the arcades is so they don't have to buy a console to play the game. Any additions to the console version will be added to the arcade version as well, either before, after, or simultaneously, so there is no incentive for the arcade players to buy the console version just because. So, Party Wolf is 100% correct in stating that T7 arcade and T7 console are different markets, and thus generate different sales. T7 console is more for the western market than anything.
I was finished with the original argument, but I'll just reply to this. No, the reason people play in arcades is because it's still going strong and there's profit in having the machines. Tekken 7 was arcade first, then ported to consoles (your comment implies that the game was made for consoles first, when it wasn't). And as I said, despite it appearing in two different markets, the name "Tekken 7" is still getting them money. Multiplatforms can also be considered to be releasing titles on different markets. They're all consoles, sure, but the audience can be divided into Playstation, Xbox, PCs, Nintendo systems and the like. This pachinko thing, is marketed towards GAMBLING, which is completely different to straight-up gaming.

Last edited:
When I first heard of a new SoulCalibur game, my heart blossomed like a flower. A new SC game with hopefully a more deep story with all characters and more explanations about the swords, the Astral Chaos and whatnot, I thought.

Then it withered...

Question is, why go through the effort to make that cutscene esque animation for a presumably non canon, story-less pachinko game?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mio
Back