[North Carolina] Let's make a scene

I'm compiling so much Leixia information from various sources! Hey, NC! I want to hear about some of your findings for the characters you plan to try out when you first pick up the sticks for this game!

• Leixia is slightly slower than Xianghua, but has greater range (longer than SC2 X, I read).
  • AAB looks to be tech crouched, but looks highly unsafe.
  • She has a multitude of guard crush moves.
  • New 3B tech crouches, is fast, long and looks safe!
  • Can juggle CE off of any launcher.
  • Useful lows have not been shown yet (or haven't been put in her move set yet).
More after I check out the videos Kayane will be putting up. Also, I do realize that a lot of this may change. We have a long way to go! Get hype!

From the like 2 videos of Viola I saw, she looks to me like she's going to be like Litchi from Blazblue, but that really depends on the orb speed and if you can use it like Litchi's staff to extend combos or not.

Viola looks like an early gimmick to me. Her orb looks viable to mix up during your opponent's wake up. She looks like she's going to be trouble from the start, but her orb variations have distinct animations that seem like you can easily react to at mid-range or guard the appropriate hit level.

What would be worst is if the orb doesn't catch 8wr. What I fear, is if she is able to use it during block stun or being hit.

That would be pretty lame if she could call the orb while getting hit / combo'd. lol. Hopefully Namco knows not to do that. D: And yeah, I hope the orb tracks.... It would defeat the purpose of setting the orb down if people can just walk around it like that.

From the like 2 videos of Viola I saw, she looks to me like she's going to be like Litchi from Blazblue, but that really depends on the orb speed and if you can use it like Litchi's staff to extend combos or not.

The orb moves pretty fast once it's called, so I think she could at least use the orb for otg damage after a knockdown or whatever. Though it would be cool if you could do actual combos with it as well.

We'd really need a copy of the game to sit down with to figure out exactly all the properties of the orb and what it can do but regardless right now she's got me the most hyped up for the game.

Well, you know we'll get the game early anyway through the "usual" method. His name rhymes w/ "Homo."

Well, you know we'll get the game early anyway through the "usual" method. His name rhymes w/ "Homo."

Yup already started going through those channels.

If that way falls through however there is another method, regardless I should have a copy of the game early.

Yup already started going through those channels.

If that way falls through however there is another method, regardless I should have a copy of the game early.
Another method? Please, lemme know! Wherever I can get it sooner I'm down. :P

Was looking at more vids and noticed stuff

leixuha
-Noticed that the second hit in 6BA is now a high. I'm pretty sure it used to be a mid...
-I think she has a new just kidding stance move too (I didn't see the stance come out, but heard her say 'just kidding').

viola
-You can combo with the orb. :) She has some moves that stun on hit and allows ample time to call the orb and continue. Might be shakeable tho....

Reason why I thought it might be the stance was cuz it was branched off 4A+B... which the move by itself does two hits and I know 'just kidding' branches off that move too.

Anyone interested in online or offline sc4 sometime? Want to get used to moving around etc in the game again before 5 because I know I suck right now lol.

I'd be down for offline Soul Calibur games after NEC. For right now, if I'm spending gas money to go to a gathering, I'd rather it be for the games I'm playing at NEC. Arcana Heart and Tekkens.

Speaking of playing SC4 again... can't believe it's almost been 3 years since I've last really played the game. :O

I'm down for some SC4. I'd rather play offline, obviously. But I'm so hyped right now I'd play online as well.

Yeah I would prefer offline as well however my work schedule is strange and we are all spread out. Best day for me to have people over my apartment is Sunday but I know that is hard because most people have work that Monday morning.

Back