[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

I don't mind housing if he doesn't mind a sorta messy place lol. The only problem is that I have no pillows/bedsheets, so if he doesn't mind bringing some sleeping stuff and carpet then sure.

Edit: If nobody offers up and he's coming too late for krayzie, let me know asap so I can clean up a bit.

Edit 2: Anybody able to pick us up at Richmond BART?

Awesome, thanks Nyawu! Xeph will arrive at the downtown SF greyhound station at 6:05pm I believe. Either you can meet him there or give him directions to your place, though I'm sure he'd like you to meet him since he probably won't know his way around.

For Saturday go to El Cerrito Del Norte BART station, DON'T go to Richmond BART. You almost made the Manta mistake lol.

Awesome, thanks Nyawu! Xeph will arrive at the downtown SF greyhound station at 6:05pm I believe. Either you can meet him there or give him directions to your place, though I'm sure he'd like you to meet him since he probably won't know his way around.

For Saturday go to El Cerrito Del Norte BART station, DON'T go to Richmond BART. You almost made the Manta mistake lol.

Oh yeah, I thought I remember something about El Cerrito BART.

And assuming he's going to this one: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=200+F...+St,+San+Francisco,+California+94105&t=m&z=17

I have no problem getting him from there to my place.

You guys take any pics or vids? I only had time for one:
... I love how Krayzie demanded a runback even when he WINS XD

Ya know what, I'm just going to show up to a gathering early, early SCV. I'll just save my $$$ and kick back. :/ I don't mind chillin' with Nyawu, and thanks for the offer :). But way I look at it, SCIV is pretty much over, so I'll see you guys early SCV. Just give me a day, Krayzie, on which gathering I should show up to.

What happened to manta there anyways? Did he get mugged?

Also: Anybody else going via bart and want to meet up there?

"The Iron Triangle is also known as a high crime area and has become known as a 'warzone' in neighboring cities. ...In November 2007 CQ Press rated Richmond the 9th most dangerous city in the United States....On November 13, 2008, three homes in the Iron Triangle were subject to an FBI raid, involving illegal drug trafficking and prostitution"

Holy shit how did you not get shot.

Late on this but w/e:

Last night was awesome, even if I did lose in the first round of the tournament by a sliver of health. No vids/pics this time though. Can't wait for Tuesday to come already. Regarding the gathering on Saturday, are we still gonna play SC4?

Oh yeah, and my Patroklos got boop bopped with the shoop schnopped by Jeff's Patroklos. My Patroklos is free to his.

Late on this but w/e:

Last night was awesome, even if I did lose in the first round of the tournament by a sliver of health. No vids/pics this time though. Can't wait for Tuesday to come already. Regarding the gathering on Saturday, are we still gonna play SC4?
That was an epic match tho! It was too damn fun, and truly awesome seeing some old school people come out of the woodwork.

Depending how work goes I should be down for Saturday too, and I'm with Tag ~ SC4 or not, it'll be good times =)

-Manta-

I was considering going to that, but dunno if driving an hour and a half for a midnight launch, only to drive an hour and a half back would be worth it for me

Yeah, I'll be there, but the website isn't entirely clear about when the tournament starts. It says "MIDNITE TOURNAMENT," followed by "starts @ 10:30." I thought these eSports guys were supposed to have their shit together.

I was considering going to that, but dunno if driving an hour and a half for a midnight launch, only to drive an hour and a half back would be worth it for me

I think I can actually make that. It starts at 10:30pm? Can we start playing from that moment or do we actually have to wait for midnight?

Yeah, I'll be there, but the website isn't entirely clear about when the tournament starts. It says "MIDNITE TOURNAMENT," followed by "starts @ 10:30." I thought these eSports guys were supposed to have their shit together.

Yeah, I am not sure either. They guy told me 10:30pm when he gave me a card for this tourney when in line at the launch event last night. The funny thing was that the card had a picture of Taki on it. ;)

I am most likely going to drive over there for this event, since it is only 30 minutes away from where I live. I wonder how many screens they will have the game on, since it is at the Microsoft store.

Back