[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

I think I can actually make that. It starts at 10:30pm? Can we start playing from that moment or do we actually have to wait for midnight?
I'm pretty sure we can start playing at 10:30, but if we have to wait for midnight, we can just grab food or something. I think there are some places open late nearby.

If you got a spot open in your car I'll go too, nothing better to do monday night anyway.

Sure thing Cedric! I'm not sure if it'll be the same deal where we have to wait in some line or if they'll have plenty of room. What time is everyone planning to arrive?

I swung by the MS store on the way home from work today, and the girl there told me the actual launch party is from 10pm to 2am, so I'll probably be there around 10 or 10:30.

I swung by the MS store on the way home from work today, and the girl there told me the actual launch party is from 10pm to 2am, so I'll probably be there around 10 or 10:30.

Good deal, so I guess Cedric I'll pick you up around 9pm then. See you folks there!

Sounds good to me! Looks like they are having 16 consoles for play! Should be pretty sweet! :)

Oh, and 2 consoles for free play casuals! ;) so, 18 in total! Nice!

Sounds good to me! Looks like they are having 16 consoles for play! Should be pretty sweet! :)

Oh, and 2 consoles for free play casuals! ;) so, 18 in total! Nice!

Well I hope this tournament goes by quickly then, so we can get some free play time in afterwards on all 18 consoles. I wonder how many people will really join this tourney?

LOL I'm glad I went and read the announcement. I mean I should have known since it's at the MICROSOFT store that it would be on xbox 360 but I guess I'm just dense. Well there's no reason for me to go now since I do NOT want to use an xbox controller. Only way I'll go now is if they allow me to use my xbox > PS1 controller converter, which I doubt. I'll ask them though and see what they say.

Hm... looks like the lady's still a bit sad about the pre-launch thing. I don't know if I can make it this weekend, may have to take her somewhere nice to make it up to her. =\ sorry.

LOL I'm glad I went and read the announcement. I mean I should have known since it's at the MICROSOFT store that it would be on xbox 360 but I guess I'm just dense. Well there's no reason for me to go now since I do NOT want to use an xbox controller. Only way I'll go now is if they allow me to use my xbox > PS1 controller converter, which I doubt. I'll ask them though and see what they say.
You're probably better off just calling the store: http://www.westfield.com/shop/stores/microsoftstore/valleyfair?category_root=store&retailer=45920

@Krayzie

Is there anyway I can get a ride out there? I get off work in Martinez at 9PM. I can either drive to your place or maybe you can pick me up from work if its not too late. Either way I can spot some gas money.

@Krayzie

Is there anyway I can get a ride out there? I get off work in Martinez at 9PM. I can either drive to your place or maybe you can pick me up from work if its not too late. Either way I can spot some gas money.

Well I wanted to be out there at or before 10:30pm so if you want to ride with me then you'd have to go straight from work to my place. From Martinez it shouldn't take you long, like 15-20 minutes. After that I still have to pick up Cedric in Oakland so I'd really be depending on you to get to my place soon after 9pm. If you can do that, sure. And once again this is only if they allow me to use that converter. If I call and they say no, my black ass will be staying home lol.

So, since I'm not coming up this weekend (sadly) I'll be A FOR SURE attendee at the Feb 11TH event. Krazyie, I always ask you, haha, but you think you can house me and shit for the weekend? I won't bail out this time, haha.

and if CD can house me, let's do some FT's challenges

Cedric FT5 Loser buys dinner
Anyone else who wants to challenge, I'll be game.

Back