[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Wow, that sucks major ass. So does that mean no one is coming by? Let me know now, so I can make plans to do some other shit if that's the case.

Well, Nate wanted to go but only if Inksplatter and Xephukai were going to carpool from reno to sacramento, and go to your house with us. So if they arent comming then we arent going. Id go but I have no other ride. In other words we were dependent on Inksplatter for all 4 of us to go. I called manta and he said hed be there though. So i don't know if you wana contact him and tell him not to come. But yea this was ass, you don't cancel the day before, that really makes me mad. I was looking forward to playing offline today.

im still down for some games if you want. only thing is my car has been giving me trouble. Any way you could pick me up from bart krayzie?

im still down for some games if you want. only thing is my car has been giving me trouble. Any way you could pick me up from bart krayzie?

Well damn, if it's only gonna be like 2 of us, I'd rather reschedule to a day where more people can show up. I was gonna forgo watching NBA playoffs (which I LOVE) for this gathering, but now since the Sac/Reno people can't show then it'd be a really small gathering.

Uber1337 and anyone else, if you really wanna play I can play until around 6pm, but after that it's playoffs time. If playing till 6pm is too short then I guess we'll just have to wait for a better weekend.

I'm down to join for a few games as I'm still in Oakland, I can be there in about 20 min.

Chris -- Tried calling your phone, goes straight to voicemail, probably reception?

Anyways, hope to see at least a couple of you guys there =)

-Manta-

I will also come by next time. Really regret that I didn't make the huge gathering last time, so hopefully there will be big one soon coming up.

Ok well it seems a few people would be down for games so I guess we can still meet up. Hajime, Uber, and Manta you guys can show up whenever you want. Anyone else that is able to come is also welcome.

tried calling you krayzie but couldn't get through. i'm about to head down to the bart. hope you get this message cause i need a ride to your house from the bart station.

I hope to see some of you come to Devastation. They did us a HUGE favor and it moved it from Fri at 10am to Sat at 10am. Least we can all do is show up and make this a super hype tourney.

Back
Top Bottom