Only charge SBH K hit grounded in sc4.
Yes,but now you don't have the charged version, only normal or EX
Being used to it with SC4 i go for the charged,but he just do the normal one :D

Basically i will like

-normal version hit grounded peoples

OR

-give me back the charged version

:D

This is my 1st time log-in to 8wr since SC5 came out, I've not read all that's been going on since that & I kinda dont want to either. I just want to say: Siegfried is just too good now, you just have to learn him again, plus learn & apply new game basics like BE, GI & JG, CE whiff punish etc..

In general the game gives every character one or more than one way to keep momentum for an entire round.

In general all caracters seems to have big Off-axis problems, attacks would just miss (as in going through) vs neutral or whiffing rivals. This is not limited to Sig.

3K is great. kA is great. 66A mixed with B>4 is beasty. 66A mixed with 88_22A is good. A] SSH'A, kA2A, kA] SCH, A] SSH'B are massive momentum when mixed. SBH'A is great & safe at Tip.

B4 timings are even better than in SC4 or even SC2. The later B4 is inputted, the faster it will attack, & I mean fast, it would come out faster than 66A (& probably even faster than 22B)

b6 gives =Adv on hit.

Yesterday, I played without sword with Sig, just 4B, 66K, 3K, K, 1K, 6K, 4K, & when Id step back once & 3B my rival, Sig said: "My apologies". & I was like: "ooooo" so that's how it is now.. too good good you dont need sword?

gtg for now..

I like how Sieg is but really that doesnt make him good when u compare him to the rest of the cast. He is strong now because he is just too gimmicky. Ppl will learn not to fall for stupid stuff and punish properly.

Ofc he has the tools to play a solid game without ridiculous risks or setups that depend purely on the opponents experience, but come on...
Have a taste of Natsu 4A+B low bomb ;p Punishable only by α Pat and Pyrrhas midscreen while she gets free mixups with only one of the 8 options being unsafe to the rest of the cast :P

So far i can honestly tell im only winning because of my good zone out game and gimmicky BS because ppl havent fully adapted yet. I wont expect for anyone to fall for a blocked 66A, b4 outside of a knockdown and not get punished for my stance transitions and mixups etc. Even if thats the case i only hope for a tracking buff, because it seriously is ridiculous, 3B not catching FRONT techs etc :P

Im definitelly enjoying Sieg nonetheless

True, in time everyone will get better at countering everyone's pokes. Might be gimmicky, but I'm gonna keep pushing on it. Fortunately, my online experience has yet been 97% lagless, lagless. Im able to block most stuff, tho even not able to punish that often, turning tables is simpler than other SC games. To me is more like playing a 2D fighter, which feels good on SC5. My opinion is based on my offline matches with my brother (who is finally interested in SC games) who is a beast at other games. I've spammed all new basics & he's already passed that basic level & I'm forced to develop further in whatever I find that seems efficient. He uses goood Zwei&Ein. Thanks to he's massive offensive gameplay, I can Just Guard. n_n

I am not gonna give up on this Siegfried! n_~ Let'em upper-tier beeches help us find out more before any patching gets done.

I wanna play with everyone development experience.

What definitely needs fix is the "offAxis-whiff/miss" that occurs regularly. Not being able punish after stepping because my character misses on its own & at random, feels not good.

Also, Xiba's facing toward rival B+K can GI backturned. If rival Sig does QS vs into-Xiba-stance-move & Sig does 22A vs the backturned in stance Xiba, Xiba Gis.

What's the purpose of Sig's backturned SSH'6 toward rival B+K "the hops", without any SSH backturned attack? I haven't found any secrete inputs other than the known B>4 late input.

GI-ing rival's 2As, 3As, AAs with Sig's 66A in their face, feels good. Specially GI-ing Asta's As on reaction.

Anyone notice how 8wr smooth inputs works for applying 8wr moves without need for double tapping? Arcade players? Heheheh :P Feels good to me, & practical.

Anyway, I'm tripping n_n.. SC5 feels goooood.. JG feels gooood.. massive offensivePlay feels goooood..
To me, SC5 has StreetFighterIII:3rdStrike potential. With patches, its gonna be VF legit, ooooyea..!

Anyone notice how 8wr smooth inputs works for applying 8wr moves without need for double tapping? Arcade players? Heheheh :P Feels good to me, & practical.

Dont even get me started on this one :P That retard mechanic needs to be removed. It limit everything including offense/defense and combos. If you dont know what im talking about, its the retarded step you are forced to perform when you input a 11/22/33/77/88/99 move when you are in recovery. For ex. try the sc4 44A, 11(B) combo. Doesnt work because of that BS. Really my only complaint about sc5 mechanics.

This is my 1st time log-in to 8wr since SC5 came out, I've not read all that's been going on since that & I kinda dont want to either. I just want to say: Siegfried is just too good now, you just have to learn him again, plus learn & apply new game basics like BE, GI & JG, CE whiff punish etc..

In general the game gives every character one or more than one way to keep momentum for an entire round.

In general all caracters seems to have big Off-axis problems, attacks would just miss (as in going through) vs neutral or whiffing rivals. This is not limited to Sig.

3K is great. kA is great. 66A mixed with B>4 is beasty. 66A mixed with 88_22A is good. A] SSH'A, kA2A, kA] SCH, A] SSH'B are massive momentum when mixed. SBH'A is great & safe at Tip.

B4 timings are even better than in SC4 or even SC2. The later B4 is inputted, the faster it will attack, & I mean fast, it would come out faster than 66A (& probably even faster than 22B)

b6 gives =Adv on hit.

Yesterday, I played without sword with Sig, just 4B, 66K, 3K, K, 1K, 6K, 4K, & when Id step back once & 3B my rival, Sig said: "My apologies". & I was like: "ooooo" so that's how it is now.. too good good you dont need sword?

gtg for now..
Dude... I've been waiting for you to post to get your opinion on the character... I knew you would like this Sieg like me! :-)

- I.C.E.

Good point. My SCIV-Sieg-style was very B-reliant. As I start to unlearn that habit, he starts to feel less 'nerfed'.

Dont even get me started on this one :P That retard mechanic needs to be removed. It limit everything including offense/defense and combos. If you dont know what im talking about, its the retarded step you are forced to perform when you input a 11/22/33/77/88/99 move when you are in recovery. For ex. try the sc4 44A, 11(B) combo. Doesnt work because of that BS. Really my only complaint about sc5 mechanics.
Lol, chill out. I know what you mean & is NOT what I talked about.

Dude... I've been waiting for you to post to get your opinion on the character... I knew you would like this Sieg like me! :-)

- I.C.E.
n_n Lets play ICE, add me on PSN as "Jona-Youme"

Good point. My SCIV-Sieg-style was very B-reliant. As I start to unlearn that habit, he starts to feel less 'nerfed'.
Also seems to be caracter-specific

Has anyone addressed 4A and 6A going right through people if the opponent is close enough? That's priority fix numero uno if you ask me.

Has anyone addressed 4A and 6A going right through people if the opponent is close enough? That's priority fix numero uno if you ask me.
i dont think i've ever seen that happen...at least not yet, and i've played 3-4 or so hundred matches. is it just a rare occurrence, or character specific? or maybe i've just somehow magically managed to stay out of that whiffing sweet spot?

i dont think i've ever seen that happen...at least not yet, and i've played 3-4 or so hundred matches. is it just a rare occurrence, or character specific? or maybe i've just somehow magically managed to stay out of that whiffing sweet spot?

It's happened one or two times to me, it's rare, but I know I've seen it happen. Both times, the enemy was incredibly close, so perhaps it was just a split second duck, but it didn't actually look like they moved at all.

It's happened one or two times to me, it's rare, but I know I've seen it happen. Both times, the enemy was incredibly close, so perhaps it was just a split second duck, but it didn't actually look like they moved at all.
hmm...alright, i'll look into it later tonight. im curious about this now...

I have had SCH A go through someone while they were 8wr'ing >.< almost threw down the controller. It happened at around Sieg grab range.

Happened to me yesterday with agA, sword went clean through another Siggy's neck.

Lol, I got one for all of you guys: Do Sig's 66A at close or touch-range vs a standGuard Leixia & get ready to fart blood lol.
Another one is: Zwei's 22BB, the 2nd hit misses by offAxis often if the 1st B is CHit.

Back