Persona 4 Arena

Anyone have the game already? I'm waiting for mines on Tuesday, but I know a few people out here in SoCal already have it. Norcal already has it. Tried it today, I must say, pretty fun experience. I just need to get used to Air turning more (it's so new, kept summoning my persona when it was supposed to be dropping my ground traps.)

The more I see the more I want to play it. I was considering getting back into marvel but this game has killed that drive and now I WANT.

Anyone have the game already? I'm waiting for mines on Tuesday, but I know a few people out here in SoCal already have it. Norcal already has it. Tried it today, I must say, pretty fun experience. I just need to get used to Air turning more (it's so new, kept summoning my persona when it was supposed to be dropping my ground traps.)

Yeah I have it but i actually dont like it as much as i thought i would but it is a very deep fighter. I think people should give it a chance. Im selling mine though xD i guess i really want TTT2 more than i thought xD.

Got to try the game last weekend. Gravitated towards Mitsuru. Day one with her is basically "frame trap" all day erry day.

i think i jumped the gun i didnt sell it and gave it another chance and I think i found my main. Weirdly I didnt like yosuke as much as i didnt think i would but Yu and Kanji is just too fun xD.

been trying yosuke in training mode as he is my favorite from persona series. he seems pretty fun. lets see if I can stick with him

I may get this game when it goes on sale on Amazon (i.e. in two weeks). I want to spend more time on 2D fighters. I keep going back and forth on whether Street Fighter is right for me. I'll probably continue with Skullgirls and I'll see if I like this game.

How are pad players doing? I'd presume the game is pad friendly since Atlus is thinking about appeal in the console market.

Chie's last challenge has me stumped. it doesn't give any hints either. do i just spam the special? i'm sure there's some super strict timing to it.

and there's nothing on youtube. none of them show the last one :(

well you can play demonstrations for the challenge combos so that should help a bit if you didn't realize that yet

So where do I go to forum it up? Dustloop? SRK? hopefully not SRK.
Definitely NOT SRK. You can try either Dustloop or Mayonaka Midnight (which is dedicated to the series =p), I'm on both, but on MM more.
Also, Windstar with the knowledge. Why is it the evil ones are always unsafe. They won't stop til you get punched in the face.

Back