[Philipines] /P/inoy Calibur: Thread 0001

@cabbie - sorry for the late reply... Active pa dito sa SM Fairview yung SC community, mostly sc3 players. Tapos meron din dalawang ps3 rentals dito.

Hey, great to know that the Phil SC community is still active. Lately I'm getting jelous of all the Tekken players here. Man, why can't the Philippines be like Europe with a huge SC following? I'll drop you a line if I do visit. The place is a bit far form where I am. I live in Greenhills so my main comp (if I do have the time) is either Galleria Robinsons or SM Megamall (there seem to be more and more regulars playing there). :)

There is a Ps3 rental on Sm North Edsa which is accessible via MRT. :D

Yeah the Tekken community is really active and the SC community here is already dead. D:

Mas prefer ko pa rin ang SC3 kumpara sa SC4 :D

Sa Festival Mall Tom's World medyo marami rin nag lalaro dun ng SC3AE. In good working condition ang mga controls at 5 pesos per play.

Howdy. Is SC philippines community still breathing? I happen to drop by rob galleria a while ago. Not so good matches but good token spenders. So I got to have my butt glued to the arcade for hours. :) Ivy user here. Hehe

The SC scene is still alive to say the least, haha.

It looks like the SC scene in Rob Galleria is still active, great to know that.

You should look onto Festival Mall as well. There are still people playing SC3 there usually on weekends. There are rare instances of very good players there, other than that the players mostly consist of good token spenders :D

There is still an active group of people playing in Galleria but the problem is that their sticks are always broken and the staff has no idea how to fix it. I finally have time to play some online SC4, anyone in this part of the world still plays? Or are you all guys converted to Tekken now? :)

There is still an active group of people playing in Galleria but the problem is that their sticks are always broken and the staff has no idea how to fix it. I finally have time to play some online SC4, anyone in this part of the world still plays? Or are you all guys converted to Tekken now? :)

Nah we aint playing tekken. Stiff game lol. Add me.

Yep dapat buhayin na tong thread na ito para naman maging active ulet ang community ng soulcalibur players. Post rin ako sa FB na balik na ulet dito

dont trust the reviews most of them havent really played fighting games nor understand the genre.

PSN and XBL: Revin122

SCV is one of the most awesome fighting games I've ever experienced! The reviewers can't even play half as good as the people I play with online.

PSN: messiah154

Add me up guys I could use a little online exp.
PSN: fercarlo024 or fercarlo24

It's either of the 2 I tend to forget.

Hi everyone. Gatherings tayo? :-) miss you all guys....

Its been 7 years. hehe last time yata i remember na kasama ako sa inyo ay December 2005. Then i retire to focus on joining the working class.... hehe.... Si raysoul pa natatandaan kong pinaka huling casual match ko sa SC3. Weh hehe... Buhay pa pala sya... Oi raysoul o kung sino pwede malapit sa sm fairview praktis ng tayo ng SC5 system (in 3D). Libre ko bayad sa ps3 rental..

PM na lang. Madalang ako mag FB eh.

Back