Play SCV This Sunday At SouthTown Arcade

For a while, I was hoping that this type of collaboration would take place for Soulcalibur V in Northern California, and now it is official. Haunts over at iPlayWinner has announced that they are teaming up with FilthieRich to give people in the NorCal area an early crack at Soulcalibur V, which will be held on Sunday, January 8th at SouthTown Arcade in San Francisco, California.

For those who are unable to attend, iPlayWinner will also be running a stream starting at 6PM Pacific. Additional details and an embed of the stream can be found after the break.

Date: Sunday, January 8th, 2012
Start Time: 6PM Pacific

Article
Stream
Facebook

Technically you're not supposed to. They weren't picky about it in SCR, but they don't want you to look at it since it's "unfinished", but that was our build, idk if ya'll are getting the brand new build with Algol and Edge.
Well, I guess I should go look in the SAs for commands, so I won't be too lost...

One more question: Are you allowed to use wireless ps3 controllers?

You know... In order for me to get the day off, I need to know this information two weeks ahead of time. :/ Shiet.

You know... In order for me to get the day off, I need to know this information two weeks ahead of time. :/ Shiet.
yeah I'm in the same boat. My job requires around two weeks advance notice usually if I'm going to take time off or trade shifts with someone. oh well sure we'll some great gameplay to tide us over till the game's release with so many people going.

Too bad I didn't ask for a demo build. I'm sure they would have given me one.

I don't want to get too far ahead of you scrubs.

Live streams

7 Viewers
RareSaiyan_
RareSaiyan_
Latenight Soul Cal Vybez | Laptop Charger Broke.. | SCVIW/RareSaiyan
5 Viewers
marigram
marigram
spending more time on the godforsaken playstation network
1 Viewers
Sodaplay111
Sodaplay111
Jordan Peterson give me strength to clean my room!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back