Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

Good point. But there are other dragon types with 4x weakness to ice who still prevail, like salamence garchomp or dragonite... Just with the right team members to switch in for ice attacks I'm sure they can still do good. Haven't checked up on the competitive pokemon scene in awhile but I remember this much lol

But of course, you can even abuse it a little in lower tiers with the Ice Body ability. But that's not widely distributed and most of the mon that have it ain't great.
Be interesting to see how Mega-Quaza's ability effects Uber, where a lot of flying types live. if it works how I think so, Ho-oh will only be 2x weak against Rock :D

@Le_Bello it would be bad ass if the ability had the properties of roost + tailwind without the regenerative part of course, but man that would be pretty sweet

Edit: I am actually pretty excited about seeing what ORAS will bring to the meta table

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/abilities.shtml Apparently not Tailwindy, which is a shame because that'd be amazing. :/

Depends, other than the new megas, if there's no new standard abilities and/or move tutors I don't think much will change. Here's hoping though.

Ah, I see we got some Pokemon fans on here, eh? I'm definitely looking forward to picking up my copy of Alpha Sapphire myself. So which mega evolutions are y'all looking forward to? I'm personally stoked for the mega sceptile , mega salamence and mega rayquaza.

Waiting for someone who actually deserves a mega evolution.........Magmortar.

I really hope there's gonna be a move tutor in ORAS.
Was there not one in R/S/E? I can't remember

Ah, I see we got some Pokemon fans on here, eh? I'm definitely looking forward to picking up my copy of Alpha Sapphire myself. So which mega evolutions are y'all looking forward to? I'm personally stoked for the mega sceptile , mega salamence and mega rayquaza.
#Justice4MegaMilotic

Oh my glob!
Mega Pidgeot is wonderful.
Ability: No Guard
Hurricane 100% acc =)
Bzkq4_LCMAAeojg.jpg

Mega Beedril
corocoro2.jpg

Rest of the coro scans:
corocoro11145.jpg

corocoro11144.jpg

corocoro11146.jpg

corocoro11141.jpg

Anyways,love the 2 new megas *-*

I really like the two new Megas (the other two were already known). I wish there were more Pokemon like this that would receive a mega evolution.

Pokemon like Garchomp, Gengar, Tyranitar, Scizor, Blaziken, Salamence or Alakazam (and I love Alakazam) shoudn't have received a mega evo imo. There are tons of overlooked Pokemon that look interesting, but are complete and utter crap stat and move-wise. Glad they picked two that deserve it a lot.

where's muh mega karp yo?

so after raging in some smash i decided to take a nice break with pokemens. right now i've just been derping around with some eviolite stuff like electabuzz and vigoroth. kinda wanna try eviolite rhydon and see how bodied i get.

Last edited:
where's muh mega karp yo?

so after raging in some smash i decided to take a nice break with pokemens. right now i've just been derping around with some eviolite stuff like electabuzz and vigoroth. kinda wanna try eviolite rhydon and see how bodied i get.

Eviolite Technician Scyther. It's just funny.

Back