Poll : Which one is your worst fear?

Which one is your worst fear?

• Darkness

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • A sort of animal such as bugs or dogs.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Pain

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Death/Dead beings

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Blood/Gore

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Natural disasters such as earthquakes

• Ghosts/Undeads

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I have no fears!!!

• Total voters
Ok I manned up and went and found the image...

breast_larvae_a.jpg

*shudders*

well besides my new fear of maggots, i have to say that I hate ghosts.. it's usually not so bad.. but being alone for too long and then I start thinking "maybe .. just maybe ghosts are real... hm..." then i start to notice stuff out of place..

It used to be drowning for me. But then I read this creepypasta a while back which made me think drowning wouldn't be all that bad.

squeeze.jpg

The cavers in the story decide to name the passage way they discover, "Floyd's Tomb". Named after Floyd Collins, a famous caver apparently who got stuck in a passage way he was attempting to climb through.

While in the passage way, a rock falls on Floyd's leg at the perfect angle to trap him in there. He eventually dies from starvation and "exposure to the elements" (cold).

Also, here's something for people afraid of ghosts.

Venting.....

I'm afraid of heights.

I cringe, groan, cover my eyes from deformed bio stuff of death and life or what not.

I fear very creepy happy things like clowns being way too friendly.

I do not like painful scenarios like a giant needle penetrating a fatal area...

I'm scared of the dark sometimes.

I hate being in small rooms sometimes.

I hate slimy, disgusting stuff that stinks.

I do not like being alone in deserted places.

And I think that's about all I can vent.....oh wait.

breast_larvae_a.jpg

*shudders*

I fucking hate you for now....look at the things I hate in blue.

Okay I'm gonna get laughed at again, but I'll admit I despise clowns (fuck that movie IT!!!). My most unique fear would have to be...penguins. Go ahead, laugh it up! But fuck y'all, those things are freaky!

You can't tell me that the bad acting in this scene is NOT hilarious. XD
"Oh yeah... they float Georgy...they float..." LMAO!

SNIP FOR GOD SAKES

*shudders*

That charming little cluster of fellas is the human botfly. Now your worst fear has a name. So just for fun, here's a video of them removing the botfly larvae! And by the way, you HAVE to remove them. They will seriously, to use the clinical term here: "fuck up your shit" otherwise, eating a pretty sizable hole in you before they're ready to go.

Here's more fun for the whole family! Gather the kids around for Bot Fly removal!

You can't tell me that the bad acting in this scene is NOT hilarious. XD
"Oh yeah... they float Georgy...they float..." LMAO!

I have NEVER seen this movie and THAT LINE killed me! I burst out laughing the second he did it, i went back and I watched it again for good measure. That man can act in my opinion, I'd like to think he did that on purpose lol.

Yeah, sewer clown. Helluva racket.

I had a debilitating fear of heights when I was a kid, I would get teary eyed trying to climb a ladder. I got over that fear thanks to my dad. He took me to Knots berry farm and forced me to ride Supreme Scream, being that high up into the air only to be dropped back to earth pretty much destroyed my fear.

Back