POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters
Nobody said VOLDO!!!!!11!!!?????

On the serious side. Mi-na because.....

Reason one.
168936_169387463104586_100000999999228_352132_5028546_n.jpg

Reason two.
Seung_Mina___Soul_Calibur_IV_by_Konoe_Lifestream.jpg

Any questions?

Runner-ups: Taki, Xianghua, and Hilde.

Least favorite: Ivy

P.S. I thought the fuck you from greatone to typicalevil was funny.

At first, I didn't find Setsuka special to me at all. But now I enjoy using her and I love her character, not saying I'm an expert though. I like Amy, Mina, and the sisters too.

At a height of 4'8, a weight of 93 lb, and a heart of purity, just to whoop fools is amazing! Talim.

I would have chosen talim if tira wasn't so awesome.

Talim was definitely second place. CLOSE second. Tira just has so much personality. xD. Seriously, weapon aside even one of the most original character designs in a fighting game in a long time.

AMY... easily.
what r u guys thinking... tsk tsk.

"what is she gazing at with her calm, bright eyes"... lol my favorite SCIV narrator's pre-fight character intro quote.

shes so cool and calm about everything. her quotes, her moves, her personality, everythings so awesome about her.

PLUS, shes infected by soul edge like Rafael so u know shes gonna be in SCV and is gonna be a beast.

after all rafael can do that teleport move, and sucks people's souls ... maybe amy will finally be able to do this stuff in V.

I'm actually glad that Tira is getting a lot of votes. I really didn't see that coming. Everyone loves a girl who is batshit crazy.

After playing some original SoulCalibur(Dreamcast) again... It´s still Seong Mina. I "love" SC-Mina.

But Tira and Ivy(except SCIV Ivy) are very intersting too...

My vote goes to TIRA, all the way.
My reasons:
1. She stands out from the rest of the cast design wise and weapon wise. Gotta love that crazy bipolar bish.
2.I think SC will be boring without a few distinct weapons like the ring blade to add variety to the cast. All short swords and sticks and nunchucks? BORING! Unconventional weapons are more fun.
3. You know if you run into a Tira player online, they probably know what they're doing and it's going to be a good fight.
4. Soul Calibur just gets boring seeing the same characters all the time. Maxi, kilik, nightmare, sophitia.... over and over again. *yawn*

And if I had to pick a second favorite, Amy probably.

Back