PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

I LOL'D. SANDMAN = #1 BEST SC TEACHER EVER.

also why do you keep ducking me online ):

Omg, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm always either playing someone else or I don't see your message. We should play. I get back from snowmobiling Friday, and then OMFGBLIZZARDAGAINWTF so let's play then.

I don't recall saying that. o.o I do wish I knew how to alter my record just so I had the option of changing my Rank back to E5. You can have a 90% legitimate ratio at E5 and a lot of people would still pick fighting that person over someone with a B or higher regardless of the lack of logic.

People have asked me why I'm still E5 & this is my exact reason.

I have no idea why they don't take into account the ratio. Mabe they assume people like that are just RQers.

well gentlemen...and ladies if you're out and there and you follow this kinda stuff...now most of you know who GuyInABlazer is

It's cool to be an A-rank hosting "serious business" lobbies titled "FINAL BOSS"...but let me tell you this guy's no joke man, he really is all that Kappa only someone who's MLG/EVO pro level would and only plays opponents far more weaker than himself, if you lose then its just that, you lose, he wins and he adds another number to his laughable 100% ratio of 2500+ W and 0L. however if HE loses...lol what I am saying? Guy don't lose man, Guy never loses Kappa

My Gift to You...enjoy :D

well gentlemen...and ladies if you're out and there and you follow this kinda stuff...now most of you know who GuyInABlazer is

It's cool to be an A-rank hosting "serious business" lobbies titled "FINAL BOSS"...but let me tell you this guy's no joke man, he really is all that Kappa only someone who's MLG/EVO pro level would and only plays opponents far more weaker than himself, if you lose then its just that, you lose, he wins and he adds another number to his laughable 100% ratio of 2500+ W and 0L. however if HE loses...lol what I am saying? Guy don't lose man, Guy never loses Kappa

My Gift to You...enjoy :D

that loser RQ on me too. fucking scrub

I nominate Timetraveler214 to be on the list after watching him beat CorrectDefense and then playing and beating him he rage quit he has done this at least 4x now since the initial fight

I've been informed that GuyInABlazer is also Ronaldodr and Ronarudo

Straight d*mb f*ck... Moans about laggy rooms and yet joins them? Walking contradiction right there.

Speaking as one of his '0' losses, I sleep well.

Straight d*mb f*ck... Moans about laggy rooms and yet joins them? Walking contradiction right there.

Speaking as one of his '0' losses, I sleep well.
you should seen his YT comments on the video I posted up of him...fking gold XD but yet he is walking contradiction XD

you should seen his YT comments on the video I posted up of him...fking gold XD but yet he is walking contradiction XD

guyinablazer is an idiot who you literally have to sit and explain things to. Through out my whole arguement with this this guy i used the words "irony" and "ironic" is the correct way to use them. This man obviously didn't know what they meant or how they were supposed to be used because he kept attacking me for it saying "how i need to go back to school, read a book, etc" until i posted a literal definition of the word and it pretty much shut him up on the topic. I swear people are getting more stupid in calibur by the day.

guyinablazer is an idiot who you literally have to sit and explain things to. Through out my whole arguement with this this guy i used the words "irony" and "ironic" is the correct way to use them. This man obviously didn't know what they meant or how they were supposed to be used because he kept attacking me for it saying "how i need to go back to school, read a book, etc" until i posted a literal definition of the word and it pretty much shut him up on the topic. I swear people are getting more stupid in calibur by the day.

what would expect from someone who basically says 'don't focus on the ragequit, focus on the 1st round where I beat you' while avoiding mentioning the 3 following rounds after where got his ass beat thoroughly...and then proceeded to ragequit. and retorts back with "desperation is you spamming, cheap throws, and relying on ringouts" when you do mention it
in actuality I only used 3 throws to his 5 throws lol and only 1 RO occurred and spamming being a general blanket excuse for scubs

what would expect from someone who basically says 'don't focus on the ragequit, focus on the 1st round where I beat you' while avoiding mentioning the 3 following rounds after where got his ass beat thoroughly...and then proceeded to ragequit. and retorts back with "desperation is you spamming, cheap throws, and relying on ringouts" when you do mention it
in actuality I only used 3 throws to his 5 throws lol and only 1 RO occurred and spamming being a general blanket excuse for scubs

personally i liked his remark on how he would have a 80 or 90% average if it werent for people like you( or something like that. not exactly worded like that) when people worse then myself have "beaten" him

personally i liked his remark on how he would have a 80 or 90% average if it werent for people like you( or something like that. not exactly worded like that) when people worse then myself have "beaten" him
man is hilariously delusional

that's debatable...Guy has a 200% ratio Kappa

At least silvomar has an average which means, at one time, he did accept losses. Blazer has a straight 100% and even on his other accounts i think he has a straight 100 as well. So i mean if we're comparing the two scrubbiest people in calibur history, wouldn't silvomar be the better person?

At least silvomar has an average which means, at one time, he did accept losses. Blazer has a straight 100% and even on his other accounts i think he has a straight 100 as well. So i mean if we're comparing the two scrubbiest people in calibur history, wouldn't silvomar be the better person?
Guy is by far the better player Kappa...he's better than me man...look at that 1 round!

Back