PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

accidentally overkilling is one thing, when they do it intentionally it's a different story. There've been numerous times when I'd lose one round and people will taunt, overkill, teabag; but when I do it back they flip their shit.

the only thing PSN needs is voice messaging, then you've yourself a soap opera.

Lol yeah it's a good thing then that siegfried's AgA doesn't hit grounded opponents because I often have an obsession with doing at least 3 of them before the next round starts... I'm OCD about it! >:P

I wouldn't say PSN has alot of drama. Atleast not in SoulCalibur V. I mean yeah I sometimes run into these annoying guys but it's no where near as bad as when I played Halo 3 and Reach on Xbox 360. Damn near everyone was a jerk. If you lost, you suck. If you won, you suck. So much trash talking and bagging in those games. You pretty much never heard anyone say GG.

Haha, that's true but that's pretty much in any FPS game like call of duty 2 nights ago I got death threats for camping on a roof with sentry guns... But still it's nice that if they don't like you, they can't boot you from the lobby, they have to boot themselves!

Lol yeah it's a good thing then that siegfried's AgA doesn't hit grounded opponents because I often have an obsession with doing at least 3 of them before the next round starts... I'm OCD about it! >:P

As a NM player I can totally relate to this, more often then not at the end a round you'll hear "hooyah!...hooyah!...RELINQUISH!!!"
how slick would it be if it did hit low?

ok couple more which I forgot to add:

forzaOMsud - fought him a few times, 1st fight he RQ and I managed to record it...next time we fought he booted me out, saying that "when he makes a 'serious business' lobby he doesn't want an A1...lol, entered his lobby yesterday and fought his friend...says "I just fight like a little bitch with all my lows"...(I barely used any)

devileyesam - fought her Tira not too long ago, was a pretty decent game...until she ragequit after a grab killed her...fought her again...she won one round...overkilled me, I won the next 3, went all Chris Brown on her. then she just started spouting incomprehensible rubbish and booted me

ok couple more which I forgot to add:

forzaOMsud - fought him a few times, 1st fight he RQ and I managed to record it...next time we fought he booted me out, saying that "when he makes a 'serious business' lobby he doesn't want an A1...lol, entered his lobby yesterday and fought his friend...says "I just fight like a little bitch with all my lows"...(I barely used any)

devileyesam - fought her Tira not too long ago, was a pretty decent game...until she ragequit after a grab killed her...fought her again...she won one round...overkilled me, I won the next 3, went all Chris Brown on her. then she just started spouting incomprehensible rubbish and booted me

Ever played Reapincoldblood? Its an aPat user that I remember RQing on me a bit back. I saw the person in a lobby and I got kicked for some reason. Maybe its because I won with Damp, maybe its because I BB'd someone to death because they kept attacking (good connection).

Ever played Reapincoldblood? Its an aPat user that I remember RQing on me a bit back. I saw the person in a lobby and I got kicked for some reason. Maybe its because I won with Damp, maybe its because I BB'd someone to death because they kept attacking (good connection).

ah yes I remember fighting ReapInColdBlood several times, pretty much the same experience as arcanis8787, every fight he lost he would just chalk it down to cheapness, but what sealed the deal was when it was the last round, I was close to death, dead trapped him with FC B+G ~ G ~ GS K BE for an RO. Now he kicks me out every time I join and leaves the lobby should we join the same one.

Maybe its because I won with Damp, maybe its because I BB'd someone to death because they kept attacking (good connection).
...lol

arcanis8787... Man shows traits of a rapist/stalker. Seriously can't take no for an answer.
He's on my block list, so with no means of conversing with me, it must make his blood boil.

:P

arcanis8787... Man shows traits of a rapist/stalker. Seriously can't take no for an answer.
He's on my block list, so with no means of conversing with me, it must make his blood boil.

:P
when I fought him a week or so ago, he was doing everything to try and goad me into a salty runback, sending me invites, saying I was scared to fight him, and that apparently leaving a lobby and refusing to join one counts as a rage quit and that he "loves making low-level shits like me ragequit". Making up BS like he beat me during a time I wasn't even on PSN...he even brought my brother into it...who doesn't even play SCV online.
Even after all that he goes on to say that he's not a sore loser...I still have the convo, gimme some time, after I get back from work, I'll post it up...annotations and everything

Last edited:
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg D.jpg E.jpg F.jpg G.jpg H.jpg I.jpg J.jpg K.jpg L.jpg M.jpg N.jpg O.jpg P.jpg Q.jpg R.jpg S.jpg T.jpg U.jpg V.jpg W.jpg X.jpg

I was able to get on SCV for around 30 mins yesterday (the longest session I've had in weeks) and I got kicked from every player match lobby I went into, literally back to back. I thought: " I wish someone made a thread on here that compiled a list of these players to save time." I know theres that PSN hatemail thread but it lacks a nice, recent formatted list thats convenient.

Based on my recent player match attempt:

1. Silvomar- I beat him with a ringout. Then I got kicked. I should have known something was wrong when I saw that "This room have rules."

2. Hildegard something- This B rank player had some lobby that said "overkill me". So I went in, beat him many times, and proceeded to overkill him a great deal. He isn't bad, but he complained of (overkill?) throws and kicked me. I guess he got tired of it.

3. Prizrak- I think thats his name, an Astaroth user that was an A rank. I figured "alright!" I got kicked when it was my turn to play him on 4 bars....

4. Mars_Hill - This guy was cursing me out on his mic. Can someone tell me what the hell this guys problem is? He kicked me.

5. Djthe1 - A Natsu user. I beat her/him a few times, s/he kicked everyone to play me again. Then I beat her/him with EdgeMaster. He/she didn't like that.

6. Necromantis (something like that) - He had a high win ratio % nearly 100%. I figured he was a RQer. I guess he quits when hes low on health.

7. Xxemogirlxx- Something like that. She/he had a high win streak. I was disappointed. I got kicked.

(8-14, 19, 20) See Zero's post

8. arcanis8787

9. Rebel-3010

10. Wiseman-37

11. Greek_Gloria

12. BadDead75

13. TheRainbowDasher

14. Icy_smokes

(15-17) From MkDestroyer

15. TyronnaGreen

16. Beast

17. Guyinablazer

18. Ssaomi

19. forzaOMsud

20. devileyesam

21. ReapIncoldblood- RQer and boots people he finds "cheap." Hates Voldo.

If you guys have any other names, please share to save everyone time and to avoid them...and/or run into them to piss them off on purpose if you like that stuff.
wildwildg

wildwildg

Oh... I remember him... I met him some time before I joined 8wayrun. He kicked me from his room and removed me from his Friend List after I beat him by ring out... I made the Ring Out thread while thinking about him...

...and if I recall correctly, he'll call you a coward for spacing him...

What's your story?

I knew that he would be mentioned here a some point...

Last edited:
Oh... I remember him... I met him some time before I joined 8wayrun. He kicked me from his room and removed me from his Friend List after I beat him by ring out... I made the Ring Out thread while thinking about him...

...and if I recall correctly, he'll call you a coward for spacing him...

What's your story?

I knew that he would be mentioned here a some point...
Haha very similar to your's except he was calling me a racist. Lol. He's black, but he doesn't know that I'm black too so i thought that was hilarious. Oh yea and I ran into his second account "Khimerninja" or something like that.

Not sure if his PSN is the same as this XBox GT but Chaos Ninja X.

Jumped in his lobby (casual game) and saw he had a pretty solid win streak going, like 13 or 14 in a row, and his win ratio was above a 75. Watched him beat on a few players that seemed like they were not the greatest until it was my turn to fight him.

First match I used my Pat who im still practicing with to kinda gage his skill, ended up almost beating him 3-0 when he rage quit and left the lobby after I caught him in pats command grab.

He returns seconds later to fill the entire chat box with hate, I couldn't read it all because it was flying so fast. Saying I was a scrub and a brat who only knows the basics with pat. But if the basics beat him, what kind of player is he. Fought him again with a different character, game wad a little closer but same thing, left before the game could end and then returned with more hate.

Quality player he is.

Not sure if his PSN is the same as this XBox GT but Chaos Ninja X.

Jumped in his lobby (casual game) and saw he had a pretty solid win streak going, like 13 or 14 in a row, and his win ratio was above a 75. Watched him beat on a few players that seemed like they were not the greatest until it was my turn to fight him.

First match I used my Pat who im still practicing with to kinda gage his skill, ended up almost beating him 3-0 when he rage quit and left the lobby after I caught him in pats command grab.

He returns seconds later to fill the entire chat box with hate, I couldn't read it all because it was flying so fast. Saying I was a scrub and a brat who only knows the basics with pat. But if the basics beat him, what kind of player is he. Fought him again with a different character, game wad a little closer but same thing, left before the game could end and then returned with more hate.

Quality player he is.

What do you expect from the same scrub who uses hex editing to make his characters invisible?

M
A scrub that can't play natsu.

A scrub that thinks predictable bombs all day are the way to go.
Thinks that just he beat davezaslave, who was an A-rank returning from a long hiatus, thought he was hot shit.

When I fought him, 2 perfects and near demolition of a 3rd round.
Kicked him out my lobby because he was being a bit of a butthole, comes back with a mic. Started saying shit like " I was a afraid of competition" "dickhead" etc for about 3 mins....and then left..

That dude loves to send you novels every times you beat him.
I will say it was amazing how fast he could type one line at a time in the chat box. It was like watching looping text in a command prompt. Wish I had taken a screen shot for you guys when I had the chance but was removed from the lobby shortly after the rage induced messaging.

Back