PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Why do people call me kid and things of that nature in a feeble attempt to undermine /dismiss me? Local SC5 Random: Tae-Kahn says I spam with Viola and my skill didnt shine through. Even though I won and combos are intentional. Keep in mind that it was a casual CREATION room yet they all got in their feelings because I wasn't supposed to win.
To be fair, your Viola is evil Kappa

Im kinda jealous I never get hatemail anymore .__. everyone is all nice and say "GG" or "Nice character" or some such, maybe Damp and ZWEI arent meant to get Ragemail

Im kinda jealous I never get hatemail anymore .__. everyone is all nice and say "GG" or "Nice character" or some such, maybe Damp and ZWEI arent meant to get Ragemail
all i get is hatemail when i decide to romp around with damp, and i'm not even semi-decent with him!

CHU-FYE-FUR thinks Vanilla Pyrrha is broken. An opinion is not an opinion if it's flat out wrong and said as if it's fact. Also, ROTHION entered my lobby recently. I think I hurt his feelings ( I ALMOST felt bad) when I exclaimed : "You're the NatsuLoverXOX of PSN. He posted a :( and quit the match early asap.

Oh yeah. I know that guy. He was the first person I added to my Rivals list on launch day. Never had a problem with him, but then again I never use Pyrrha because fuck greece.

So I fought Azure Queen Ivy and he/she quit on me. So I send a message calling him a scrub and this happened.

Azure Queen Ivy 1.png
Azure Queen Ivy 2.png
Azure Queen Ivy 3.png
Azure Queen Ivy 4.png
Azure Queen Ivy 5.png
Azure Queen Ivy 6.png

Azure Queen Ivy 7.png
Azure Queen Ivy 8.png

>running away with Pat
>accepts his challenge but he declines by saying "im buzy"
>he was the one backing up on a infinite stage
>I'm bad because I don't know combos

Kappa Why do combos when you can 1K your way to victory.

So I fought Azure Queen Ivy and he/she quit on me. So I send a message calling him a scrub and this happened.

>running away with Pat

>lost to aPat
>call person who beat you with aPat bad
Lolwut

"no one can beat me head on (except maxi, viola)"
"check out my replays......ur a bad sport"
"hun"

^just some choice quotes that i loved from AQI. you'd think viola vs cervy is a win for cervy, right? who cares about your replays? i can barely watch my own before i'm bored...and the bad sport lulz. and hun...wel hun is something a cute waitress says, not some random player online.

AQI refused to play against me cuz I picked Maxi (custom) and he says that he never plays against Maxis, I just thought it was because I have the best Maxi all around(Jk)

AQI refused to play against me cuz I picked Maxi (custom) and he says that he never plays against Maxis, I just thought it was because I have the best Maxi all around(Jk)
i just don't get it. it's only a SUPER favorable match-up for cervy (just spam aB all day) so why does AQI refuse to fight 'em? maxi's not even too difficult to fight as long as you know when to 2A/2K to interrupt his stances.

i just don't get it. it's only a SUPER favorable match-up for cervy (just spam aB all day) so why does AQI refuse to fight 'em? maxi's not even too difficult to fight as long as you know when to 2A/2K to interrupt his stances.

But thats why he wont play Maxi cuz he doesnt know how to fight against him, he will just leave a lobby or match as soon as he sees the character style

>running away with Pat

You think i care about ur little post.. its true all u did was back step and sidestep.... i got impatient and just left, no hard feelings.. u msg me calling me a "scub" because i had beaten u once alrdy. so dont act like i just sent rage msgs out of nowhere.... i swear ppl on these forum are just looking for some type of drama. get a life and if u want to take pic of ppl msg how about u show them the rage msg u sent to me.... now looking back on it im guessing u did it just to get me going so u can make it out like u beat me and made me rage. but face it ur trash tht only know 2 or 3 moves.... and u will never be on my skill lvl all u can do is run away from me and pick me off because u dont know how to fight anyother way.

As for the maxi thing...... yea i hate fighting him because idk how..... and tbh idc what u guys think. i play how i want so if i dont want to fight maxi thts my business and if u consider leaving when i see him "rage quitting" then go right ahead. i dont even see why im wasting my time on here.... im only 4 months in the game and im better then most <3 i can tell i have gotten good because "haters gone hate" lol xD

And Steven like i said u are trash, dont waste ur time trying to fight me because u will be kick from my rooms on the spot.... and i will send u another rage msg just because, so u can put tht on the forums bi**h <

ps: the people tht fell for what hes trying to do are morons.... because when u look at my 1st msg its obvious im replying to something he said to me not just raging at him out of nowhere...... think for yourselves for once and stop buying into all of the bullsh** u hear just because u want to be involved in something >.>

Last edited:
You think i care about ur little post.. its true all u did was back step and sidestep.... i got impatient and just left, no hard feelings.. u msg me calling me a "scub" because i had beaten u once alrdy. so dont act like i just sent rage msgs out of nowhere.... i swear ppl on these forum are just looking for some type of drama. get a life and if u want to take pic of ppl msg how about u show them the rage msg u sent to me.... now looking back on it im guessing u did it just to get me going so u can make it out like u beat me and made me rage. but face it ur trash tht only know 2 or 3 moves.... and u will never be on my skill lvl all u can do is run away from me and pick me off because u dont know how to fight anyother way.

As for the maxi thing...... yea i hate fighting him because idk how..... and tbh idc what u guys think. i play how i want so if i dont want to fight maxi thts my business and if u consider leaving when i see him "rage quitting" then go right ahead. i dont even see why im wasting my time on here.... im only 4 months in the game and im better then most <3 i can tell i have gotten good because "haters gone hate" lol xD

And Steven like i said u are trash, dont waste ur time trying to fight me because u will be kick from my rooms on the spot.... and i will send u another rage msg just because, so u can put tht on the forums bi**h <3

Well, you cared enough to log onto this site for the sole purpose of responding to him to call him trash. It's ironic that you want to talk about people on this site "looking for drama," when that's exactly what you came here to cause. If someone boasts about "being so good at the game," they're usually bullshitting themselves.

Who here remembers MrTheGamer's "Beast Mode?" Good times...

BTW...Welcome to 8WayRun!

Back