PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

You think i care about ur little post.. its true all u did was back step and sidestep.... i got impatient and just left, no hard feelings.. u msg me calling me a "scub" because i had beaten u once alrdy. so dont act like i just sent rage msgs out of nowhere.... i swear ppl on these forum are just looking for some type of drama. get a life and if u want to take pic of ppl msg how about u show them the rage msg u sent to me.... now looking back on it im guessing u did it just to get me going so u can make it out like u beat me and made me rage. but face it ur trash tht only know 2 or 3 moves.... and u will never be on my skill lvl all u can do is run away from me and pick me off because u dont know how to fight anyother way.

As for the maxi thing...... yea i hate fighting him because idk how..... and tbh idc what u guys think. i play how i want so if i dont want to fight maxi thts my business and if u consider leaving when i see him "rage quitting" then go right ahead. i dont even see why im wasting my time on here.... im only 4 months in the game and im better then most <3 i can tell i have gotten good because "haters gone hate" lol xD

And Steven like i said u are trash, dont waste ur time trying to fight me because u will be kick from my rooms on the spot.... and i will send u another rage msg just because, so u can put tht on the forums bi**h <

ps: the people tht fell for what hes trying to do are morons.... because when u look at my 1st msg its obvious im replying to something he said to me not just raging at him out of nowhere...... think for yourselves for once and stop buying into all of the bullsh** u hear just because u want to be involved in something >.>
I know, i rlly statred just to ignore it but couldnt let tht one go lol
Im a scrub? lol i 3-0ed you our first match our second match u won one, then i won second round, u started backstepping like crazy i dont like chasing ppl down so i left an i guess u were still upset about our 1st fight..... u sent me a rage msg like 20mins later calling me a "scrub bitc*" i asked who u were... u replyed "the guy tht made u rage" thts when i sent the msg tht u posted..... Steven u are trash and cant believe u tryed tht. ur showing ur ignorance.
Hes just mad, figured somethiing was wrong how he msged me, should have just blocked him. guess always having to have the last wrod backfired. Its not a good habbit xD
i suppose, ill say he won tht match because i didnt feel like chasing him down..... wht im mad about is he was trying to lie just because he got beat, and try to make it like i msged him raging..... he clearly msged me out of fustration i fed into it.
Thts true

U WOT M8?
OTSPlsR.jpg

1. I never lost to you.
2. What rematch? You quit and never joined the lobby after that.

You said "if im such a scrub then fight me..." and I replied saying that I'll fight you then. But you said "no thx buzy"

Kappa I'm just gonna stop here because I'm derailing the thread.
Lol what are u proving in with those msgs? i told u alrdy im not fighting u again all all u do is run away from me, then get mad when i win.... u didnt say it but its pretty obvious u were salty about it because u started to overkill.... so i left, what wrong with tht? a rematch is going to accomplish nothing because u are just looking for drama. want to fight with me again? u should make a new account or change GT and actually record the fight. tht would make me feel special knowing u went though all of tht just to play me. but then again i wouldnt put it pass you the way u crave my attention <3

Last edited:
...Just stop... you're embarrassing yourself. :/

Don't brag if you aren't prepared to back it up, learn how to deal with "running away" and most of all, don't ragequit.
Completely refusing to fight somebody like this while simultaneously questioning their ability is about as low as it gets, even more so considering you asked him for a rematch.

You're just digging deeper and deeper, and each response reads more and more ridiculous. Nobody is making a new gamertag to fight you, nobody has anything to prove to you, and I doubt anybody cares beyond you blatantly lying and avoiding any attempt to prove yourself...
Have some self-awareness and just stop.

I swear there are too many players online with this silly "playing hard to get" attitude, especially player room host/GC. No one gives a f*%#. Play or don't play, just stop wasting everyone's time with these silly requests and conditions.

Last edited:
Since you prefer to start stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want to hang around here anymore. Atm, you have many people against you than with you.

When someone is "running", they're spacing you. They're reading into what you're gonna do before they attack. Being cautious like a turtle so to speak. If you're more focused on "style" than "practically", you will lose a lot.

Ragequitting and throwing excuses only shows weakness and gives your "so called bullies" more reason to torment you. It doesn't hurt to ask questions and go for runbacks than ragequitting. At least you can try to redeem yourself earnestly.

Still, welcome 8wayrun my petty little drama queen.

I think this entire thread should be locked.
It'll just lead to more crap like this.
It's not that bad.
When the people we post about come here, they just say their piece, get back on the short bus and they don't come back.

All in all; the Hatemail Thread gets to have its hatemail posted directly, and then we go back to posting pictures of hatemail.

Unless you think there's a problem with hatemail being in the Hatemail Thread...

idc anymore this whole thread is trash..... im not the drama queen he is.. only thing i did wrong was respond to him calling me a scrub because i didnt want to fight him..... ppl on here are fuc**** rude this game has one of the worse communities by far.... a thread like this on anyother game would have been locked by now... it just give ppl a reason to attack others.... idk why im getting hate mail from ppl i have never even played with...... so go on tlk badly about me i just dont care anymore im sooooo done.... this game is dead anyway.

We Arn't Attacking. Mainly Because You Keep Dodging Everyone. Also Calibur Nation Sucks.
tht make since trash someone because they dont want to play with you.... fucking grow up its a game... i wont be playing with any of u now.... if i dont want to chase down ppl when i play why should i be trashed for it.....? even when u do win ppl just keep challenging u til they win then call u a scrub like it matters... like i said this community is fucked.... im leaving these forums it was a waste of my life.. nobody here is worth it. most of you just see someone getting trashed and decide to join in even though it has nothing to do with you. so think what u want about me and go by the bs u hear without ever getting to know me first..... idc

fucking grow up its a game.
like i said this community is fucked.
the irony, and every community ever is fucked.

and in non-AQI-related news, i got some random hatemail for using only edgemaster in a lobby. it was the usual "0ne-styler" hate...but for EM. granted they seemed kinda new, but still how can anyone hate on ol' EM?! maybe EM told them they lac too much or something.

tht make since trash someone because they dont want to play with you.... fucking grow up its a game... i wont be playing with any of u now.... if i dont want to chase down ppl when i play why should i be trashed for it.....? even when u do win ppl just keep challenging u til they win then call u a scrub like it matters... like i said this community is fucked.... im leaving these forums it was a waste of my life.. nobody here is worth it. most of you just see someone getting trashed and decide to join in even though it has nothing to do with you. so think what u want about me and go by the bs u hear without ever getting to know me first..... idc

87TYjCx.png

like i said this community is fucked
Please consider the following:
fucking grow up its a game

so think what u want about me and go by the bs u hear without ever getting to know me first

i wont be playing with any of u now

Back