PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

I'll be the 1st to tell you that that concept is appalling and nonsensical. Poor PW. :(

Also, I've had someone tell me once that I must be white and a faggot gay because I use "big words".

Certain online peeps be petty and spoiled like bratty kids. That will never change.

Anytime I come across one, I usually see what they have to offer before taking leave.

I just fear for this gaming generation and the future.

Also, I've had someone tell me once that I must be white and a faggot gay because I use "big words".

^ Hahaha I love this!

Such insolent, pretentious, and ridiculous adolescents, with there condescending phrases! They dare degrade you and hold you to a lower standard for simply you're vocabulary is vastly superior? Tut tut! *Sips more wine* >:}

87TYjCx.png

Holy shit dude. I can say with absolute confidence that I have never laughed so hard at a reaction image in my life before I saw this. My wife thought I was having a heart attack and I'm looking at it now a day later and I'm still about to die.

Holy shit dude. I can say with absolute confidence that I have never laughed so hard at a reaction image in my life before I saw this. My wife thought I was having a heart attack and I'm looking at it now a day later and I'm still about to die.
I make sure that my posts are quality posts, and that my image reactions are both relevant and humorous. I wouldn't want my posts to be like Mage's.

Tempt you to what? Edit more posts without reason?

I heard that's against the rules.

4T3fqoo.gif
I don't edit posts without reason, if you have a problem please bring it up in a PM with me like an adult instead of trying to create a drama in a thread if you have a problem with me :)

I don't edit posts without reason, if you have a problem please bring it up in a PM with me like an adult instead of trying to create a drama in a thread if you have a problem with me :)
I wasn't trying to cause drama, sorry m8. <3

If I make another player analysis thread about players who don't even exist on this site, can I not have some white knight faggot get it removed, please?

Please leave all online drama discussions and videos related to online drama in this topic, the XBL quitters topic, or the Online discussion topic. There is free speech online, just limit the hate speech to such designated topics.

Discussions like these already run a thin line, this community is made up of friendly gamers who find hate mail / online drama amusing. We're not a community of condescending elitists who belittle every single mentally disabled player who sports poor behavior and writes an official review about them.

If it would help just message Wario and cuss him out directly rather than cussing him out on a public board..... xD

Being a Maxi main, I get the oddest ragemail almost every time I play. Ezio Auditore (backwards), accuses me of pucking Maxi to SOLEY counter pick his Yoshi, because that makes sense... Scesmoon complains about me using 6AB, a tracking fast mid, while he uses asta with bullrush... There are a few more but those are the typical scrub Maxi complaints like "Maxi 2 OP" etc.

Being a Maxi main, I get the oddest ragemail almost every time I play. Ezio Auditore (backwards), accuses me of pucking Maxi to SOLEY counter pick his Yoshi, because that makes sense... Scesmoon complains about me using 6AB, a tracking fast mid, while he uses asta with bullrush... There are a few more but those are the typical scrub Maxi complaints like "Maxi 2 OP" etc.
Maxi 2 OP xD

First time in a YEEAAR I've gotten hatemail from someone!!!!

pmt32: go fuck yourself dick headed tryhard.

Just like the old days...

:)

WALL OF TEXT AHEAD
When I first started using my new account I had 40 w and oL. I went into a lobby like that and proceeded to beat everyone with my Omega. I started fighting this maxi named x5H4DOWLINKx or something like that and I quit because of the unbearable lag and delay. I quit on the first round. THE FIRST ROUND.

He proceeds to send me a voice mail telling me that I'm garbage and that I better run like the rage quitter I am. I tried explaining to him that I will not fight in lag but his stupidity must have been coursing through his veins because he didn't listen and kept insulting me. I went to another room and then went back to that same lobby and fought him again. This time there was no lag and I beat him 3-0 with my Omega.

He then sends me ANOTHER message saying how I'm garbage and I should continue rage quitting.

I'm just sitting there staring at the message like
tumblr_inline_mqkqnyF7um1qz4rgp.jpg

I wonder when people send hate
WALL OF TEXT AHEAD
When I first started using my new account I had 40 w and oL. I went into a lobby like that and proceeded to beat everyone with my Omega. I started fighting this maxi named x5H4DOWLINKx or something like that and I quit because of the unbearable lag and delay. I quit on the first round. THE FIRST ROUND.

He proceeds to send me a voice mail telling me that I'm garbage and that I better run like the rage quitter I am. I tried explaining to him that I will not fight in lag but his stupidity must have been coursing through his veins because he didn't listen and kept insulting me. I went to another room and then went back to that same lobby and fought him again. This time there was no lag and I beat him 3-0 with my Omega.

He then sends me ANOTHER message saying how I'm garbage and I should continue rage quitting.

I'm just sitting there staring at the message like
View attachment 36890

When you re-joined, his Lag Delay Card's effect expired so he lost his advantage!! xDD

I dunno why people get so bent out about people leaving in an obviously laggy 0 bar or 1 bar game first round. It's not like you wasted their time or robbed them of any points... >:P This is one of the reasons I wish W/L ratio was anonymous in un-ranked matches. It builds up too much animosity when people see that 41-0 they put their tryhard face on! "I'M GONNA GIVE THIS F**K A LOSS!!!" Lol!

I wonder when people send hate

When you re-joined, his Lag Delay Card's effect expired so he lost his advantage!! xDD

I dunno why people get so bent out about people leaving in an obviously laggy 0 bar or 1 bar game first round. It's not like you wasted their time or robbed them of any points... >:P This is one of the reasons I wish W/L ratio was anonymous in un-ranked matches. It builds up too much animosity when people see that 41-0 they put their tryhard face on! "I'M GONNA GIVE THIS F**K A LOSS!!!" Lol!

EXACTLY. Oh my gosh.

Back