PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I don't really post, I mostly lurk. But I came across an algol named AENIMA TOOL 20 who rage quit after I 3-0'd him today. I am sure he has been mentioned by someone before.

I never thought I'd have anything to post here, but here you go...

Ninja Body Slam Rage Quit.PNG

Looks like this guy took one too many ninja bombs... ^-^

WIND SPAM RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE QUIT!!!! =333

Regardless of when it was posted tht should have never made it to these ridiculous forums. just becuase i proved u wrong and didnt want to play with you again. You should have thought about tht before you trolled me for no reason and even more importantly you should have never trash talked and underestimated me and u wouldnt have had to lose >.>

^ If you get this mad over someone mentioning you then I demand to see WarioGamer register on this site! It'll be a compilation of F words and cutting off heads + burying you alive after you're decapitated threats!! He'll also kill you, bring you back with re-animation jutsu, kill you again, then bury you again, then dig you up, then bury you..... ALIVE!?

Last edited:
WIND SPAM RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE QUIT!!!! =333

^ If you get this mad over someone mentioning you then I demand to see WarioGamer register on this site! It'll be a compilation of F words and cutting off heads + burying you alive after you're decapitated threats!! He'll also kill you, bring you back with re-animation jutsu, kill you again, then bury you again, then dig you up, then bury you..... ALIVE!?

Im surprised about the whole "Make me chicken in the kitchen" remark and also Im surprised he didnt make a "Blow me" joke since all "teh wind powerz :3!!!"
If I played that game more I would love to fight ya, for the small time I played Naruto online I never had someone so mad lol

Im surprised about the whole "Make me chicken in the kitchen" remark and also Im surprised he didnt make a "Blow me" joke since all "teh wind powerz :3!!!"
If I played that game more I would love to fight ya, for the small time I played Naruto online I never had someone so mad lol

HELL YES! I would be honored to duel you!! =D

I've got only a few rage quitters in the game, but we all know they hail from the Hidden Village of Salt!

Why the insults? because i refuse to learn the basics of the game? idk why u even care, i blow you every thursday
Cause You Suck And Bring Nothing To The Forums Except For "I RQ Cause Sometimes I Get Angry And Leave Before The Match Ends, Which Isn't Rage Quiting!" Hey Look There's A Door... Better Make Your Way Towards It Before You Embarrass Yourself Further .

Why the insults? because i dont play the way u want me to? idk why u even care, you a troll anyway
I am sorry to say this, but this is a fighting game, play for the reasons you want, be for story be for making your CaS, but in the end of the day we are all here to do one thing, and this is to fight. If you back down a challenge you are one of the people to blame for things like the Director of Projet Soul saying- "We noticed that people don't enjoying playing Calibur against other people because loosing is not a great feeling."
If you don't have the guts to play a character because you will lose, fighting games will do you no good.
No one in this forum will agree with a lame excuse like the one you are giving, don't get me wrong, you are simply not fit to play this game if you are not ready to lose once in a while or even all the times.
If you lose you need to improve, simply as that.

lol scrub
Your actually the the one person i want to rematch, i know how u like to put stuff up on this site so if we do rematch dont forget to record i know i will, i need to addd ur head to my trophy list anyway <3 prepard to get overkilled (if i win) and most importantly dont make the same mistake Omega did, im much better this time around thx to an awesome person <3

As for tht Zero guy im just going to ignore like ive been doing. ur not worth my time ;)

AzureQueen Ivy, you should battle me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I never play as Maxi.

- I'm decent at this game... xD

- I'm not judgmental, I leave if people ask me to.

- I've got a good connection speed like 700KB upload speed per second! =]

AzureQueen Ivy, you should battle me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I never play as Maxi.

- I'm decent at this game... xD

- I'm not judgmental, I leave if people ask me to.

- I've got a good connection speed like 700KB upload speed per second! =]
Then we would get alone great, if u do want to play just msg my GT ^^ you are like the 1st person ive come across on here tht isnt rude and full of themselves. :)

Back