PSN/XBL Ragequitters

One thing he did teach me though.... save every single replay because ppl on this game are just wow.... i was actually more upset about not having anyway to prove i wasnt lying. it was sad of him to even bring tht up an post it but i learned from it so idc anymore.. i was hoping u would lie so i could post the match lol but i guess u arent tht low.
You know I wish I could upload my replay of our match... oh wait, you ragequit so I couldn't save it. And you can upload you beating my Nightmare all you want lol, I keep telling you, that's really not an accomplishment.

Then we would get alone great, if u do want to play just msg my GT ^^ you are like the 1st person ive come across on here tht isnt rude and full of themselves. :)

Lol thanks! =D

I used to be a lot better at this game when it first was out, sadly Tekken, Dead or Alive and BlazBlue made me forget how to play as well! I entered some Halo 4 and Call of Duty tournaments at anime conventions, but lately I've just been making a lot of CaS characters on Soul Calibur!

Also it's stupid how Maxi's pokes sometimes have LONGER range than siegfried's broad sword..... O_o;;;

It would be really cool if you actually took Maxi into training mode, and brushed up on your Matchup data. That way you wouldn't have to be silly and exclude a certain character whenever you play the game.

Doesn't that sound nice? Actually knowing what to do against a character you don't know what to do against?

Rage Quitting is never acceptable. It just proves that you're a sore loser and a poor sport. If you become notorious for it, then no one will want to play with you again. As much as I wouldn't like to single anybody out, if you played on PSN, you'd have heard of the Mitsu 4B and 66B spamming scrub named silvomar. He talks smack through his mic and rage quits when starts losing. As of now, his reputation is in shambles. It's a surprise to me that he still has people joining his lobby.

Are rage-booters included in this?
If so, one can include I AM OSWALD on Xbox Live.
He booted me after losing to my four-losses zero-wins self and claimed I was lagging.

Nobody else I've ever played has complained about my connection, and looking at the replay he was hitting ukemis, combos and punishes as smooth as you like, as far as I can tell.

Edit: ... I swear I didn't intend that link. Is this normal?
Edit 2: wait, gone. For some reason "Xbox Live" linked to Amazon.

Last edited:
Just because someone hit ukemis dont mean the connection is good..... if u dont have 4 or 5 bars then yes u are lagging even if its not alot. its enough to cause u to miss just guards and just fames... and if he was playing Alpha or Cervantes then yeah its understandable. Usually if someone tells me im laggy (wich is rare) i go chaeck my connection and see for myself i noticed ppl usually dont lie about tht. I think next time u should check ur connection to make sure before u make an assumption of someone being a "Rage Booter"

Ah, right, didn't know about the ukemis.

I don't see how he, as the host of a game, could have someone join and cause his inputs to lag in a fight when my inputs were fine, though. Unless the system in this game is radically different to everything else that I've played?

If it is, my mistake.
Also, it seems an odd coincidence to me that a guy who made a lot of big mistakes not at all related to lag, teabagged when he won, etc, would be the one guy who just happened to have got a laggy connection off me and lost due to it. I must admit, my opinion is rather coloured by him seeming like a stereotypical ragebooter.

The connection checking thing's a good idea; how does one check it, if you don't mind explaining?

Well this thread needs to be cleaned up because that all anyone here do lol

Correction... That all you do....

If you don't start any arguments, there won't be any.

This website is full of friendly conversations for both education and recreation. Please take time to explore the many threads and express your opinions.

Also, please don't incur the wrath of Mage... I did once, and it wasn't pretty...

He sent me some hatemail after quitting on stream (said hatemail posted in the appropriate thread).
GFbZsvZ.png

Leaving the game early should just be counted as a loss, and a win for the opponent. Quitting = Forfeit, I think this little equation speaks for itself.
Why do people always repeat what I say all the time? xD I already explained how a D/C - insta win system would work before in other topics.
http://8wayrun.com/threads/psn-xbl-ragequitters.10822/page-121#post-660017

And hes still has a "99%" record I bet.

"And he's still got a "99%" record, I bet."

Last edited:
Back