PSN/XBL Ragequitters

MH2gO.jpg

Some A3 guy rage quit and only used Pyrrha 4AAA

Cant decypher.

>: (

Haha that IS undecipherable. Perhaps he was just nervously mumbling trying to think up an excuse.

He can play stronger, but doesn't allow other players to rank up from him.

Go try upload another one (?) Maybe go try rank up on someone else?

Just close friends going me = Possibly only lets his friends rank up from him.

Gameskills that's all? - Fuck knows.

We all get this from time to time, I've noticed I actually get skipped over more in Ranked when I have my title as "Soul of Natsu" lol. I think people do it because it's just so easy to exit the match, sacrifice a couple of wins worth of points and avoid a loss. This is why win percentage doesn't mean much beyond determining if someone is new or at least somewhat experienced.

I'll admit, there was a point when I used to RQ. But then l learned that the real test dealing with your losses than celebrating your victories. It's even more mightier to say "Come at me! I can take an ass whooping!" than to say "I'll whoop your ass!" LOL XD but seriously. I realized that I just want to be able to play no matter what and Rage Quitting doesn't embrace that.

upload_2015-2-17_17-34-15.jpeg

Here's one to avoid: Miyurei Sanada off of Xbox Live. Twice now she has quitted on me right at the end of the match before the game registers my win. Her locale is Japan (allegedly) and she mains Natsu and Mitsurugi.

She doesn't say anything so there's no trash talk or apologies for quitting, just a painfully obvious uncontrollable anger due to the fact that her Natsu play is extremely weak. 2A+B at every oki opportunity, no wonder she loses a lot.
Reminds me of AQI. I went into her lobby and she wouldn't ready up. Just said, "No Maxi's."

She rq'd on me before I could get a triple perfect on her on ranked not 2 long ago. I got some mail containing the grateful "fuck you"
If you act ungrateful for a "win" then I'll be it a mutual waste of time for you. Respect begets respect. Find something else to cry about. FYI: I have a hand injury that never healed properly.

Reminds me of AQI. I went into her lobby and she wouldn't ready up. Just said, "No Maxi's."
If you act ungrateful for a "win" then I'll be it a mutual waste of time for you. Respect begets respect. Find something else to cry about. FYI: I have a hand injury that never healed properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back