PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I had a couple of unrecorded RQ's lately... The most recent one as of this post is some Astaroth player who complained that I grab too much... I've even had people who Raged from me using Natsu's :A+G: :BE: with a cliff behind me.

What are people's problem with grabs and ring outs? lol

I've seen some ragequits in my time, LionPrime is one of the worst on PSN. That guy is pretty poor and gets extremely mad and ragequits. I don't ragequit, I normally move rooms to meet more people, since I'm back into the game and like to avoid the scrub rooms.. (I must say that the lag tactics was so bad last night) but ragequitting for getting beaten, yeah, it's hilarious in my opinion.

Does someone blocking you count? :b

1) Buy xbox live time
2) See hyrul 98 % win percent
3) Call him out on his bullshit
4) Gain a mortal enemy and get blocked

Fuck, i'm really good at getting blocked.. a bit too good : b

And then i get advice from someone with less than 150 games.. hmm.. i'm fine with that.

Edit: Fine with getting blocked that is... jebus

Last edited:
Count as rage quitting? Not really, though people fall easily into that trap of wanting to protect their win rate by avoiding anyone who's likely to beat them.

HyrulSC has definitely played a lot more matches than his current save file would indicate. I thought he's pretty good, even though beating me isn't much of an accomplishment and it did go 5 rounds. He seemed to know his frames and the matchup in general inside and out and was thus able to win just by being methodical. With a little help from my tendency to pufferfish into steppable verticals when I'm too eager to attack out of step.

Last edited:

1) Buy xbox live time

And then i get advice from someone with less than 150 games.. hmm.. i'm fine with that.

You have an apt name.

1) Buy xbox live time

that Hyrul guy is a total scrub, don't listen to a word he says.

UnshotSoulja RQ's every time you grab him. As soon as you land one throw boom he's out.
I had a lengthy message session with him. Front throws lower his respect for you since you're too uncreative to get past the guard any other way.

I told him throws were just for that purpose

He said "better throw a lot then since people block all the time".

I told him I do just that.

He said, "Ok. Conversation over."

I followed up with "I also win more."

Fredebois on PSN is a ragequitter. beat me once and when i beat him the second time he just wasn't having it =(.

Back