PSN/XBL Ragequitters

When I quit out it wasn't to pad win/loss ratio, just genuinely tedious matchups.

I mean to say I took a loss to the OP penis in this video, didn't bother me as it was just entertaining. Something which you rarely see in online lobbies with randomers these days:

I've only "ragequit" because I had shit to do/ my mom calling me to do something. I prioritize, and then get called a whore by children on PSN.

Cute.

Dislike how people will dismiss you on Global Colosseum for no apparent reason though. That shit gets old. Also, braggarts in Global as well.

"WHO DARES CHALLENGE ME?!?!1?"

*rolls eyes, beats him with Nightmare*

"OKAY, NO GREAT SWORD THIS TIME"

"... you really want to act like this? Okay then."

*uses Devil Jin, horribly maims him*

*dude ragequits Global*

Felt good man.

EDIT: Yes I realize that this started as XBL ragequitter discussion.

Tell you what, the only time I do spam and play like a asshole is when I play against these people. There was this one smartass Voldo player who dressed himself up like a gimp (so unique -_-) so I stood there and took a beating every round and then did a ring out when I was close to zero health every single time (note to people who play against Viola, if you're against the edge and you see her do her BB slash, it means she's going to pressure you into a ring out throw! scrubs online fall for it all the time so I don't do it that often : |).

I know it's cunty but the idea of him raging about it made me happy.

I can honestly say that I have never ragequit once. I take my lickings like a man, RQing is for children.
I'm with you. Take it like a man! You bought the ticket, now take the ride! If someone is a spammer, don't play them again. In the meantime, you get a chance to try and figure out how to get around the spam. Plus, it's a matter of personal pride to me. Just 'cuz the person I'm playing has no shame, and is perfectly willing to be a troll; doesn't mean I should be shameless too!

If someone is a spammer, don't play them again.

Sadly that isn't an option in ranked any more, the only way to ID a player is by their rank, location and title and it takes 10 seconds to change those.

I would usually dodge anyone i recognised for using Yoda in SC4 as those fights were absolutely, completely and utterly sh*t. If someone had quit on me I would always play them again at least once maybe twice to see if they quit again, after that I would just rehost game everytime they tried to join.

Its people who quit then sent hate mail that used to annoy me and I felt like I had to justify myself despite the fact I wasn't the one who had quit, then I woke up and realised they were trolling. :/

Sadly that isn't an option in ranked any more, the only way to ID a player is by their rank, location and title and it takes 10 seconds to change those.

I would usually dodge anyone i recognised for using Yoda in SC4 as those fights were absolutely, completely and utterly sh*t. If someone had quit on me I would always play them again at least once maybe twice to see if they quit again, after that I would just rehost game everytime they tried to join.

Its people who quit then sent hate mail that used to annoy me and I felt like I had to justify myself despite the fact I wasn't the one who had quit, then I woke up and realised they were trolling. :/

Ranked is shit anyway. People play to win instead of to have fun and enjoy the game. Global and player match is where you'll find the skillful players.

Ranked is shit anyway. People play to win instead of to have fun and enjoy the game. Global and player match is where you'll find the skillful players.

Never really played much in Player Matches, sometimes you end up getting kicked out for no reason or wait an eternity for a game.

Although with that being said I was fortunate enough to find a room with 3 guys the other night where no one was playing seriously and no one was whoring the winners spot, everyone kept switching up after each fight. That was good fun but hard to find a room like that most of the time.

Guess I like ranked as you have an aim of sorts in leveling up and the matchups keep coming nice n fast. Is there a ceiling on ranked matches after A1? Just wondering if there will be anything to keep me playing that mode once I reach it, think i'm A3 at moment.

I like player match because I can do other stuff inbetween matches, if I lose I can browse the net, if I get three wins in a row I duck out and wait for another turn later on. It's all in good spirits. Challenging people you know at first to fives and going on global is also pretty cool. Not to mention the chat function on all of those.

Ranked is just full of laggy spammy bums who only care about getting wins with whatever means possible. Takes away the fun. Winning is what makes a game fun, playing it is.

Ragequitting pisses me off. I think most of all because I don't understand it. Is their ego so fragile that losing to a stranger at a game is just too much? LOL! Do they fool themselves into thinking they're good when they look at their rank or win%? Do they like it when people quit on them? Sometimes I picture them crying and throwing the remote and I laugh. I want to say "Oh you poor thing, let me taste your tears!"

At least on SC5 it tells you that the opponent left.

Honestly, as a Viola player, I get robbed plenty of times in matches, there are loads of times when I have my opponent down to nothing health, but because my attacks do tiny damage when the low health damage scaling hits in, one combo from my opponent can end up killing me.

I've outplayed way better opponents but still lost, sometimes I play with my food and end up getting punished for it (trying to end a match with a flashy move and then missing and falling off the edge or something haha) and it's affected my percentage big time. Honestly though, I don't give a damn.

What matters more? That I beat a really good Yoshimitsu who obviously knew his character all the way through in a really intense match? Or that I lost in a dumb match I didn't care about to an opponent that sucked? The first, obviously. I don't even count matches like the second one, it's just me messing around.

The outcome of a match between opponents who don't take each other seriously doesn't mean anything.

I've never rage quit during any online game. I've never seen the point in it. TBH, it would make me feel like a dog walking away with its tail tucked between its legs.

Of course by "ragequit" I mean pulling your ethernet cable from your console to avoid a loss, or just quitting in fustration. Using the in game pause menu to leave a match when the pizza guy knocks on the door or something is not a ragequit.

Also, for me, playing to win (and seeing other people do so) IS what makes the game fun.

He won't.
He knows from months of pre-release tournaments which he entered and his own work that ZWEI is not viable and will be playing Xiba.
No, ZWEI can't be judged so easly. He is surely not a Top Tier. But he can't be low tier, especially with the latest found with him. And he is still my main. I tooked Xiba for the last two match of the launch tournament because Zwei hasn't got the recent patch modification and because it was easy to deal Sieg or Leixia with Xiba.

ZWEI has a huge learning curve. I'am confident about doing good with him at the end. He is not cheap or TopTier at all, so don't except that a ZWEI player win a tournament so early in the game or even after.

Anyway, see you at Cannes. I will try to show, some broken shit with ZWEI... haha

I think the point was though, that saying you got spammed out by ZWEI is like saying you were being out zoned by Maxi.

The fact is he isn't as redundant as most people seem to think though going by what Hayate said.

You're right. I was thinking off the top of my head really.

Hm... ok. Saying you got spammed out by ZWEI is like saying you were outzoned by Zangeif.

EDIT: scratch that, you sound like a rage quitter. How appropriate. You know I once had a rage quitter tell me my Viola was cheap.

Viola.

Haha.
Hey that happened to me last night! Except he didn't ragequit; he booted me out of his player match lobby.

Back