Pyrrha Ω Videos

It's been too long since someone posted here, so here are some Pyrrha Omega mirror matches compiled from a couple of online sessions with Akrem34 (Rosa/Mayu).

(I'm not sure if these replays do you justice as I got my ass whooped in a lot of our matches. Anyhow, ggs)

Edit: feel free to comment on my gameplay as well - I'm always looking to improve :)

Hi Omega SA!!! ^-^ I picked up Omega recently, and i've decided to main her over siegfried, because stabbing things is fun! anywho, without further ado, here's me being bad at stabbing online randoms(at least they were good sports about it). Maybe in the future i'll actually post something of substance, like being bad at stabbing InoriDWF offline:

:sc5se::sc5pyr1: Hello; thenewperson and we, the malfested player, have the pleasure to welcome you on our SA Pyrrha Omega. :sc5se::sc5pyr1:

So I watched your videos recorded and I'll explain in two parts :

Your strong points :
- A flawless execution : my god, all these NS A NS B:4 that did connect !
- You practice on punishing whiff and unsafe moves. That the essence of Pyrrha Omega's gameplay.
- You interrupt pretty well (2A), it means you have a good intuition. Players who tend to main Pyrrha Omega do have good insight.
- I laugh when you hit your opponents with CE but you do not take random CE from them. Hahahaha.

Now, where you shoud work on :
- You can punish Patroklos' B+K with NS B:4 or CE (-14). ^^
- I think you're going to be more at ease with her the more you play her.
- Pyrrha Omega does not have a strong wake-up game, it is generally 50/50.
- Be careful when you want to interrupt, but there is no reason to stop if your opponent does not dissuade you from using 2A when you are at disadvantage.
- Pyrrha Omega has a weak mix-up game, so you have to put more of your mind to make you opponent fear you.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask me.

GGs.

You never BB. I think you BBed once in all of the videos.

You pretty much don't throw either.

8B+K is silly to use so much. Imo you should be happy with getting a stab, stop going for 3B or DNS B.

Your reverse mix-up seems to be lacking too. 22B, 226A+B, 11B, 33B, 11A, 33A. They all have situations where they can be used in. B+K is ok, but it feels pretty lacking compared to the others.

You can JG, so work on JGing. Flick the G button as fast as you can for the biggest window.

Here are a bunch of casual matches with some of the toughest opponents I could find on PSN. Constructive criticism welcome :)

vs Asodimazze (Astaroth):

If this video wasn't convincing enough, you can also see me getting destroyed by him on the SCTier YouTube page. Check it out - there are some really nice sets up there.

vs Rosa/Mayu (Leixia):

vs Kalas (Leixia):

vs WolfLoneThe (Patroklos):

vs Ring (Ivy):

These are pretty old replays btw. I know the majority of these games look pretty close, but I seem to remember going about 10:1 to 10:2 against Ring. Damn mind-reading abilities :/

Maybe I should seek out weaker players from now on, that way I might not look like a scrub in all my replays lol.

Great collection!

I have to watch my own replays more often. I only watch them, if others decide to upload them.

Back