Question for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maybe labeled a scrub for saying this but I kind of had the bias that every fighting game boss character is broken, and the only way I've seen developers try to "even the playing field" is by reducing the bosses health. In that case, most characters turn out high tier. Alot of people don't like Super Street Fighter 4 but it's a good example of how boss characters become high tier when they're health's put on a leash. (Ex. Seth, Akuma)

Algol really wasn't that cheap of a boss. Yeah, he shoots bubbles but Jinpachi of Tekken 6 has a fire ball machine gun in his belly, and I remember classic bosses like Rugal from Kof 97 was retarded cheap. Prolly where my prejudice of boss characters comes from.

Algol's not the cheapest, but I do feel a little stuck in the mentatlity "I lost because he used the boss character" but I wouldn't say some one suck becuase of it...

...but I wouldn't say they're better then me either. Just, "Alright. You have the better character. Congrats." :\ But hell, if the guy didn't use bubbles that's cool. BUT HIS THRONE IS STILL GODLIKE!!! >:(

w/e

I dont think winning with bubble shield validates skill, but if one wasnt used I think Algol is legit

I challenged Chaos to play me without any bubbles at all in SC4. He accepted at first, but when I asked to play for money as well, he said no. That's why the only other option is to play on BD. I'm just gonna wait for SC5 to settle this.

Edit: I worded that wrong. He challenged me, and then we agreed, and then I asked for money and he said no.

I challenged Chaos to play me without any bubbles at all in SC4. He accepted at first, but when I asked to play for money as well, he said no. That's why the only other option is to play on BD. I'm just gonna wait for SC5 to settle this.

If he's better than you and can beat you without using bubbles, then he should have no problem putting some money up. Pretty simple to me.

Real mang don't complain about bubbles, they mang up and learn to overcome that ish. Real talk.

Real mang > real men.
Real pirates not only don't complain, man up and overcame the bubbles, they burst his(Algol) bubble.

Sorry to bust your bubble Algol, but you've just got shot in the face.

Real Pirate > Real Mang > Real Men

oh you kids are hilarious. real talk. vincent, I have not seen you in years... how have you been my boy?
also.. kilik players have magic sticks. serious real talk with straight face- no jokes.

also, since we're talkin tournies and shit.. when the fuck are ya'll fuckers goin learn to get some food to the venues? I'm not tryin to sit there for hours on end watching people play starvin then a motha fucka.. ya'll muh fuckas chargin entry fees.. ya'll ain't never thought to think.. hey.. maybe some finger food would be good.

educate you guys right quick.

food is equal to health. health is greater than video games.

and why the fuck are the venues always like five miles away from a mc donalds or some shit? I got to drive to get to a taco bell. why can't shit be like right there? can i get some chipotle? some five guys.. a 7-11 big bite with a big gulp slurpee... my lord..

ya'll muh fuckas always forget the damn food...

and i double posted on purpose.. CAUSE IT'S SERIOUS! ya'll talkin about greater players and shit.. the greater player is the motha fucka who remembers that muh fuckas need to eat.

oh ya'll done fucked up now..

old man bitter berto about to come out now.. salty then a motha fucka...

oh don't get me started on the smell.. MY GOD.... shower + soap + shampoo = hygiene. please learn that equation... it's a helpful equation children.. and yes. close the damn door. ain't nobody tryin to see all that....
i been to Otakon.. MY FUCKING GOD! otakon...
child i tell you...
yo.... yooooooooooooo.... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... it's like febreeze would die- that stench is so fuckin palpable. throw a febreeze grenade in that bitch the shit would dissipate upon contact, that stench would not be affected at all. same can be said for the got damn tournies... when you got people coming to your venues.. can you get some proper ventilation? I mean seriously.. that shit be funky... I ain't tryin to be smellin all that.. ya'll muh fuckas be stanky than a motha fucka.. I'm over here.. contemplating goin to walmart pickin up AXE deodorants just to spray that bitch in there.. I'd rather be smellin like walmart then that funky ass 2 week left over food that's been sittin on a counter top.. and then finally dumped in a garbage bag where the shit's been sittin out for four times as long my god.....
that stench.. it gets on you and you feel infected.

food, hygiene, and some proper ventilation. that is all you need. get you a nice spacious place, ya'll should do tournies at school gyms.. or at a ymca or some shit.. if you do hotel ball rooms understand who's coming and accommodate..

i could go on... but at this point ya'll think i'm being serious right now.. and to a percentage. i am.. ya'll can be some filthy muh fuckas... and for real..

ya'll have threads on cookin and what not.. and you can't bring none of that to a tourney? a sampling? a beverage? somethin? my lord... makes me smack my lips from the sheer bitterness..

props to the people who nodded their heads and who read this bull shit.
I'm out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back