Quiting the SC scene

Alex.J

[14] Master
This community has treaty me very poorly over the years. I all wanted was to be accepted and find a place to call home. A place where I could feel comfortable and free. A place where people could really accept me for who I am. Instead I found an extremely judging place where people would call me mean names and hurtful things. I am a delicate flower and these words have hurt me. Leaving won't mend my broken heart but will make it easier for me to improve as a human being. This journey has been a hard and perilous one and I believe I have grown as a human being taking it. That being said, it's never alright to be mean to someone and these people need to know to right their wrongs.

snow_mountain_by_nkabuto-d3lijov.jpg

First offender mentioned, Ramus. You are the most condescending person I've ever met. It seems your only goal in life is to be mean to people and crush their spirits. I really didn't think it was possible for someone to be so offensive but you proved me wrong. I hope there is a special kind of hell for people who are that devilish since the normal hell would pretty much be your playground. I'm not sure what caused you to be so mean, but I pray for you.

Second offender is Pocky-Yoshi. I tried my hardest to be friends with you. You seemed really cool and friendly when I first met you. I remember you being one of the most welcoming people on the site, especially in the New Player Arena. But this was all a farce. You are the most scheming dangerous person I know. Similar to a black widow spider. You lure people in just to eat them. Does this make you happy? Do you get enjoyment out of this somehow? This community is here to grow people, not to eat them from the inside. After meeting you, I've learned to trust no one. I can no longer be happy in this community and I have no choice but to leave. Good Bye.

This community has treaty me very poorly over the years. I all wanted was to be accepted and find a place to call home. A place where I could feel comfortable and free. A place where people could really accept me for who I am. Instead I found an extremely judging place where people would call me mean names and hurtful things. I am a delicate flower and these words have hurt me. Leaving won't mend my broken heart but will make it easier for me to improve as a human being. This journey has been a hard and perilous one and I believe I have grown as a human being taking it. That being said, it's never alright to be mean to someone and these people need to know to right their wrongs.

snow_mountain_by_nkabuto-d3lijov.jpg

First offender mentioned, Ramus. You are the most condescending person I've ever met. It seems your only goal in life is to be mean to people and crush their spirits. I really didn't think it was possible for someone to be so offensive but you proved me wrong. I hope there is a special kind of hell for people who are that devilish since the normal hell would pretty much be your playground. I'm not sure what caused you to be so mean, but I pray for you.

Second offender is Pocky-Yoshi. I tried my hardest to be friends with you. You seemed really cool and friendly when I first met you. I remember you being one of the most welcoming people on the site, especially in the New Player Arena. But this was all a farce. You are the most scheming dangerous person I know. Similar to a black widow spider. You lure people in just to eat them. Does this make you happy? Do you get enjoyment out of this somehow? This community is here to grow people, not to eat them from the inside. After meeting you, I've learned to trust no one. I can no longer be happy in this community and I have no choice but to leave. Good Bye.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Man you is definitely trolling. I guess I'm truly am Pocky Yoshi the devious. Many times someone could think I'm this or that. I may be harmful as a snake yet harmless like a dove. Generally, I have to put some things ahead of other things.

If what I do offends, I really have no interest to continue since it wasn't my intent. I'm just blunt with an earnest agenda most times haha. Then again you know that. But I must say, it awfully sounds like a parody of those fools PMing me that they're leaving yet they don't leave. I'll also admit that I actually wanted to leave too, but I guess my time isn't up yet.

Not many people can actually articulate what's on their mind as I do. If peeps want to know me, then they'll put up with my flaws as I always put up with everyone else's unconditionally.

Edit:....wait this is april fool's?

You're a nice guy, Ramus. You just need to embrace the competitive spirit more. Maybe one day I'll have to take you on in some SCV online on PSN. Pocky Yoshi won't show thee no mercy however.

Back