Random Post Thread

Epic Dafuqs-
3321629_460s_v1.jpg

3319393_460s.jpg

3312408_460s.jpg

And a little something for the ladies-
2715093554_0c2fd715c5.jpg

Way to go kiddo.

Guess you won't be moving after all. Kinda happy for ya but a little sad. You might have liked california... *sniff*. Still, it's a good thing.
eh i hate hot weather and ucla didn't accept my app either >:O
It's nice to be able to stay in ol Seatown

Is it wrong that I can't stop staring at that digital ass? If you back up and stare at it from far away it makes it alot clearer.

I figured lespaulphoenix would appreciate this one-
3336734_460s.jpg

You know what?
That's totally how it is.
I personally always default to this when asked to "play something"

After that, people are like
images

Then I play this: (which is essentially the same progression.)

Then they're like this
images

Then I feel like this

images

Hey guys! Look! Two retards fighting! One thinks he's a gangster and the other thinks he's Bruce Lee!

"Behold! My Chicken fist! Cluck Cluck Cluck..."

"Awww hell naw! I Got hit! G-unit goin down!"

*facepalm*

Reactions: HRD
Nothing wrong with winning a fight like that. Hell I get but ass naked whenever I get into fights, my reasoning being, If my massive erect penis doesn't scare them away then maybe I shouldn't fight them.
*takes notes on fight in real life*

theres a visual for you!!

That sounds like a great idea, Jeuce! Save the fact that not everyone wears magnifying glass lenses for glasses. CAUTION: OBJECTS ARE SMALLER THAN THEY APPEAR!

hahaha!

I care.

But really though. They seriously were fighting like high school girls. Like... slappy hands n shit.
What really worries me is what if that guy really does practice Gung Fu? =/

... I did a little Monkey and Mantis and we never did that kind of shit.
Save in the locker room. And that's an entirely different matter... (His name was Hung Lo... But don't let that deceive you.) You know... I had to pay for lessons somehow...

@HRD: Don't forget to do the truffle shuffle!

... I did a little Monkey and Mantis and we never did that kind of shit. Save in the locker room. And that's an entirely different matter... (His name was Hung Lo... But don't let that deceive you.) You know... I had to pay for lessons somehow...

I use to do dem martial arts also. My sensei and I sparred once and I guess he forgot I was a student once or I pissed him off, dude straight kicked me in the nose. Let me tell you something about getting kicked in the nose... Shit hurts.

I use to do dem martial arts also. My sensei and I sparred once and I guess he forgot I was a student once or I pissed him off, dude straight kicked me in the nose. Let me tell you something about getting kicked in the nose... Shit hurts.

Getting hit is part of it. I mean, sure he's a master, but he's not perfect.
Anyways. Yeah. Next time guard your face <3

EDIT: I remember when I used to do Ballet-- I mean, Karate--
Master kicked me in the eye a few times. Every time, he was like "OH CRAP!"
then I punched him in the face and he kicked my ass.
You know. Karate-ka loves.

Back