rdmunhoz - CAS gallery

Beautiful work. The celtic crosses look spectacular. The scale pattern does a good job of emulating chain mail. My only gripe is that the texture of the hooded cape obscures your kick-ass sticker jobs. I'd prefer to see them unmarred in their full glory.

a corrupt soul based on Nephilim from Vilarcane... that CAS inspired me to create a new "brother" for the clan

View attachment 35107

thanks for the inspiration Vilarcane... hope you like it

That is a very good Nephilim, corrupt and gnarly enough with enough personal touches to make it your own...
Your attempt at recreating an Ankh (i guess) is commendable, but you can do it with stickers only, at least Chobek did that once perfectly, but its cool nonetheless...
I like the changes in the color scheme and alternate equipments as well...
and i have to disagree with brucege here because to me the cape looks like painted glass in a cathedral, which is definitely the highlight of this recreation and adds ooze of charisma to an otherwise bland piece of clothing. Probably looks stunning in the painted glass stage btw :)

9/10 my friend ! marvilhoso !

now here is my paypal account xxxx....xD

thank you all guys
I agreed with you Vilarcane... the cape looks like glass... but actually, my intention with the texture of the cape was to give the idea of a iron mail armour... a black iron chain mail that covered his whole body ending in the head like a hood. The cape looks like a painted glass in a cathedral was my intention... you're right in that!

hey my friend... about your paypal acconunt will not be able to immediately... I am joining my coins for GTAV now hehe

just another original one... The Black Scorpion

Scorpion.jpg

the assassin Hassan had his soul corrupted and became Lord Hassangol

View attachment 38251
Actually... I just needed a soul of Algol to play online hehe
Great stuff man! I can't help but think that the head (which looks really kingly/majestic/regal) doesn't quite match the body (which looks roguish/steampunk/cutthroat). Unless you were going for that kinda sharp contrast, like an exiled king or aristocratic assassin.

Great stuff man! I can't help but think that the head (which looks really kingly/majestic/regal) doesn't quite match the body (which looks roguish/steampunk/cutthroat). Unless you were going for that kinda sharp contrast, like an exiled king or aristocratic assassin.

Actually I thought something about an aristocratic assassin... not a king

Back