Regarding FSAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common you cant compare the HAT to this. First of all it was a general RULE that custom outfits are forbidden. Secondly if we think rationally your performance should not be depending on the outfit...but thats another story. Some people wanted to not play against the hat, some didnt care ( i didnt give a shit about hat or not btw)....its a PSYCHOLOGICAL game to force him to not use the hat, what you did is STRAIGHT CHEATING in my eyes. RTD without the hat can still win everything by his OWN performance, Malek couldnt do anything against this...how is that the same? Seriously wow, just WOW.

Whatever, like i said i dont see any topplayers coming to the US anymore when shit like this happens, its not a tactic it is cheating. And lol please dont come with the RTD hat, this is ridicolous.....well at least its good to know for me, no need to save money for a US tourney anymore.

SU, just because I mentioned that it was done for money, you think that's my main point? My main point was that results were made based on LIES. Simple as that. Results were given for a match that didn't occur.

Results based on pure LIES. The reason as to WHY you did it is irrelevant, it's the fact that it happened. And money was part of the reason. You think Woahhzz didn't want to guarantee himself all that money by doing this? I'm sure he did, or he wouldn't have agreed.

And your saying you don't respect me anymore? Big whoop. Your not somebody who's so special that I feel the need to get respect from. And why would I want respect from somebody who admits to being a liar and a cheater?

Anyways I don't have any more to say to you until you get your head out of your ass and look at the bigger picture that almost everyone here is trying to show you.

In closing, all I have left to say is this;

2M 2Y

One Piece readers will get the reference. See you when SC5 comes out.

This is all a part of my nefarious plan to get everyone to leave and then I shall become the group leader! Mwuahahaha!

Docvizzo:

We will agree to disagree. There a numerous tactics used within tournaments like this in all countries. An example was given (Korea) by the guy who posted above you. It is all valid within the tournament. These tactics come in different flavors like the other two examples I provided for you regarding Malek other than the hat and there is many more that happen in all games fairly consistenly throughout all countries. The U.S. is not special nor the decision I made in the predicament I was in. Do you realize the situation I was in? I was a win/lose situation either way you look at it. I was in that win/lose situation. List a shitload of competitors names (not people who talk behind their computer) and place them in that exact same scenario with he relative persons and ask them what to do. That situation gathers flak either which way. Something tells me Malek understands since he is very open minded and does what he needs to win as well.

Oof bye! I'll keep it short like others did in this thread. You will not be missed and I quote that in my own way that applies to me regarding you as well.

Last but not least remember I lose no face value. You do realize I have met so many in person. Competitors also understand and understood when I told them. There is no need for them to speak up. I lose nothing. All I see here is the same haters making what I did bigger than it is when it has been done before. Some talking out their ass that have never been to a tournament to understand such a situation (this is the defining disconnect) and people mislead by your main point which was money. Cause honor, integrity and all that shit has been thrown to the wayside by many players in different flavors in tournaments. Oof I then say to you I lose nothing other than what was.

It's sad to see that people betray others in a fucking VIDEOGAME and keep using stupid excuses. Spineless idiots! You should pay Malek his money back.

SU let me just say what most everyone is thinking. Your a BITCH plain and simple. You say you did it mostly for the USA to win. We didnt win shit, we lost ALL RESPECT from other countries when it comes to our tournaments for SC. You think cheating gains you respect? It makes you look like a fucking idiot in the eyes of most on this site. Not only that but you talked mad shit about whooping Mick's ass then got DEMOLISHED. Let me say that again FUCKING DEMOLISHED LMAO. I used to admire your skill and was a big fan of yours but i see the light now.

P.S i'm just an online scrub but it doesn't take a tourney player to see your full of shit and excuses. you might wanna watch your little fragile ass as some might want a piece of it. PEACE OUT

It's sad to see that people betray others in a fucking VIDEOGAME and keep using stupid excuses. Spineless idiots! You should pay Malek his money back.

All I need to know is if Malek the competitor thinks I was spineless after the clarification given. The funny thing is I'm not the only one. Idle knows who all of them are. My name is just easier to drop in the equation.

SU let me just say what most everyone is thinking. Your a BITCH plain and simple. You say you did it mostly for the USA to win. We didnt win shit, we lost ALL RESPECT from other countries when it comes to our tournaments for SC. You think cheating gains you respect? It makes you look like a fucking idiot in the eyes of most on this site. Not only that but you talked mad shit about whooping Mick's ass then got DEMOLISHED. Let me say that again FUCKING DEMOLISHED LMAO. I used to admire your skill and was a big fan of yours but i see the light now.

P.S i'm just an online scrub but it doesn't take a tourney player to see your full of shit and excuses. you might wanna watch your little fragile ass as some might want a piece of it. PEACE OUT

Ok. Im always at tournaments might even swing by Texas soon again. Your more than welcome to approach. You and whoever else feels that way!

im just calling it like i see it dude and if your ever in texas again i'll make sure to stop on by. just remember there no GB Asura to save your ass lol. by the way how much do you weigh like 80 lbs or something?

I'll be sure to inform you. Afterall if there is a TX tournament posted on any forum and I feel like going ill post up and you will know. Enough pounds to one get girls :) and two enough to make me give you the advance to approach that way if you want. Again your more than welcome to.

Also do me a favor. All these people you speak of. There are a lot of people reading this I assume. Jot down a list in here of who feels that way towards me besides the obvious. I'm generally curious. I would like to know who my dislike comes from.

Also there is a difference between dislike.for what I did and those who think I'm a bitch or whatever. Your list won't be big

Oofmatic
I did not want to say anything for a long time and keep some friendship between you, but I’ll tell you, I cannot let your silly sense of justice trample on my dignity, or anyone else’s. I did not brag about "winning" fsak. I never said I am honored to take first; instead, I kept my mouth shut because I never felt anything good/honorable, or prideful about winning. I never refuted about when you and Idle said Malek was the best player there, when you and Idle clearly tried to insult me by saying "Malek was the best player there, regardless of results". You could have said he was the best player at Fsak, and leave it at that but that surely was not the case. I accepted that little low blow you wrote and kept my mouth shut because it was the truth. I already know that Malek was the best player there and Malek would beat me in a ft10 any day. In fact, there are other players that are clearly better than me, yourself OOf, Mick, DK, Thuggish, etc. Congratulations, you have exposed me of not being the best player there. What now? You want to show it off to the world? Feel free.
If Malek started this thread, I would understand his anger because it had actually affected his prize money and his tough trip to the US for competition, and I would give and will give him my sincerest apologies but instead it was you, who was not really effected besides feeling uneasy about the shady deals that happen in tournament. Do you feel bad for Malek because he deserved first? Do you hate/despise me over winning a video game tournament by getting a free win or two? Do you want to call me out as a fraud or someone who does not deserve to win? Do you hate Omar or anyone else that does shady business in a video game tournament? Please, grow up and welcome to life. This is not a matter that I should not be saying sorry to you or the community about but just saying sorry to Malek because I have stole first from him. I did not steal any placing from you, or Omar. Omar still got 3rd, and if he beat me I think I would have probably stayed in second instead of first. I did not steal from anyone in the spectating crowd. I am not justifying what I have done was “honorable”, but let me remind you that it is a video game.
“Win based off lies”
I’ll admit I wouldn’t care much if u put me as dead last in the results; you act as if I have something to prove to others. Let me say I do not care about placing in a tournament, as tournament is a measure of performance during those matches. It doesn’t prove the difference in skill levels between the top 8 players in my case, such as which player is better than the other, especially in this format. It is also a tournament with the prize being a good amount of money. I am a poor college student; I want to pay for my books. You got a problem with my values? I don’t have one with yours. You value your honor over money. But please, don’t bestow your beliefs and morals on me, and thinking I should hate myself, or any accomplice that helped me should feel like a criminal for this. Our values are different, please respect that. This feels like you are a Christian missionary, trying to convert me and criticizing my beliefs for not thinking the same way you do. I wouldn’t care if I came in dead last in a game tournament but still won some prize money for my college life. I am probably being an ass, and being looked at as if I am the reason why the SC competition is dying. But really, if you want honor in a video game, go play a ft10 with someone and win some pride. I don’t care if other people see me as dishonorable, fake, cheater, etc. People are free to express themselves. But please, don’t think that this is the worst act that someone has done to win something. As others have said on the forums, people give others wins in a tournament all the time. It has happened in almost every case, but you don’t see other people in different forums and said, oh yeah this SF player gave the win to Justin Wong because they are on the same team, and Jwong is most likely to do better later in the tourney. This is the only format that something as crucial as giving up a win would really matter.

Malek
Again, I would like to give you a deep apology Malek for not fighting S-U for my “real last match”. Please don’t hate me too much. Trust me, I feel some guilt inside when I think of this situation, but in this case, the money, opportunity, and moment kind of outweigh that at the my honor at that moment. You have already crushed my honor in the beginning when we played casuals, so I felt like playing dirty, mwauahah :). I did not intend to disrespect you as a player, or your trip here for your love of competition. I did not intend disrespect anyone, to lie to anyone. I’m sure if you asked me, how did I win, I would respond lucky and a little bit of cheating.

Oofmatic
It is a video game Oof, if you decide not to travel and have fun yourself; you are the one missing out on fun and competition, even if it is a little corrupt ;). Please don’t blame this on the US community but blame it on me. Don’t scold Omar or anyone else. Come to the tournaments, it would not be fun without Canada, if you want, I won't cheat anymore, but I tell you, nothing will change. Face reality. Note: This is the first time I requested for a free win in a tournament.

do i really need to inform you of all these peeps? cant you read dude? if you read between the lines you would see that most everyone is saying the same thing i am just more elegantly. get off your high horse dude. from now on when your name is mentioned it wont be about SU being a great SC player. it will be SU the liar, cheater and dude who got totally out classed by Mick's "old ass" lol. your pathetic. i'm done chatting with ya though just let me know when you come out this way and well take care of it.

I did not brag about "winning" fsak. I never said I am honored to take first; instead, I kept my mouth shut because I never felt anything good/honorable, or prideful about winning.
lol, I'm pretty sure I seen you post "FSAK Champion in the house" or something along those lines when you RSVP'd for NEC, but that's gone now. :P

But anyways my intent wasn't any personal thing against you, or S-U. I respect both you guys as skillful players, regardless of what you guys think, say, or do. I don't hate on people very easily. I just seen this issue being discussed quite a lot in chat, and by people around me who went to the event. And I didn't like the fact that no one wanted to speak out about it, and that it felt like something that people wanted to be kept on the down low, something that people should pretend never happened. And that's BS in my eyes. It did happen, and it needs to be discussed. People need to be aware of things like this, so that it can be prevented in the future. I'm not trying to preach my beliefs on people, I just shared my opinion on it. My main point was to get this information out there and raise awareness. Because as you can see, MOST people here share the same opinion of that what has happened was wrong.

So again, this was nothing personal against you. You and SU brought all this upon yourselves. And as a participant of the tournament, I feel I have the right to speak out on what I witnessed at the tournament.

SU: You can use pretty words like "tactics" but it does not change what a lot of people see it as. Just because people do it all the time does not mean it is right.

Mavericks420: So you criticize SU for this and then you threaten him with physical violence? LOL.....

I think one of the big things that people need to address is: Why would I or anybody else not in the East-Coast Cool Club ever want to play in a tournament of this format with you guys? I'm sure in the future (especially in SC5) there will still be people who show up, but why should I spend money to fly from california to play in a tournament where this stuff is going on?

Stop thinking about just yourselves for quick second.

do i really need to inform you of all these peeps? cant you read dude? if you read between the lines you would see that most everyone is saying the same thing i am just more elegantly. get off your high horse dude. from now on when your name is mentioned it wont be about SU being a great SC player. it will be SU the liar, cheater and dude who got totally out classed by Mick's "old ass" lol. your pathetic. i'm done chatting with ya though just let me know when you come out this way and well take care of it.

Define everyone. I see almost no one in this thread. You severely misinterpret my hate just like most of you pure internet dwellers do. You forget I travel and meet people in person. They then decide who I am and if they like me or they don't. Forums are a warped world and I was raised with respect in. Which is probably the reason people end up liking me in person. People like you can't do that. You can only fall into the bandwagon of e-net bullshit. You can also pull the e-net gangsta role and disrespect people through it which would never happen in real life.

Regarding the difference between me and you. A number of people also saw who I was at FSAK seeing me bitch and shut down an e-net hater in person at FSAK when he tried to disrespect me in person even after the fact I was man enough to shake his hand when he put his hand out to do so (respect even in times of dislike). Perhaps the only reason I wasn't locked up was because the person who filmed it told me to stop so I did and walked away. Don't mistake me for an internet only head. There are people who can confirm that for you :). Keep your trash talk in the game or stay where you are. Real talk.

Oofmatic:

You should have came to me out of respect. Also another tidbit if you read Malek's post I told him myself in a way at the restaurant after the fact. He didn't catch it but now he understands based on his post.

Tiamat:

It is a tactic but I will give you a very dirty one. It still doesn't change the fact that it happens no matter who does it. It happened to me as well. As a competitor i'm not upset in the slightest. Doesn't that tell you anything. There is no bias here. There is a difference of opinion when it comes down to the competitor. I actually respect the fact that the two people at that tournament did what they did in TX to keep the win for their hometown. That's because its a valid tactic. It just is even if morally it might be fucked up.

I think one of the big things that people need to address is: Why would I or anybody else not in the East-Coast Cool Club ever want to play in a tournament of this format with you guys

Your not reading anyone's posts but your own. This is not east coast bound. It is in every country long before SC. So for that matter why would you travel anywhere and compete.

My hats off to the community for doing such a GREAT job on this.

I knew that there would be some problem with the system. Grant it, it was an enjoyable thought process (thank you idle). However, we can learn from this.

Solution: Whenever you're doing a round robin tournament, base the format off of the World Cup System. idk....seems to work for a LOOOOOOONG time now.

Why? Because it keeps Groups of 4, not 64, and no one has to "lie" about a win because it's in a controlled enviroment.

Other than that....this thread was enjoyable to read @ work.

Cheers!

actually Tiamat i never threaten him. i said others might want a piece of him which in return he said come at me if you want. so i just responded to his threats. read, comprehend, understand.

lol oofmatic, "fsak champion in the house", malice wrote that because he was putting me down as a yes for me. I deleted it myself awhile ago.
Also I understand this situation a little better, but i couldnt help the fact that there are those remarks here and there, I apologize to the "integrity" of the event as idle mentioned. I didn't think it was a big deal since me and omar are good friends anyways. I didn't think it was the most righteous thing to do, and i dont think i can justify what i have done with any good reasons outside of my personal life. but trust me, this happens everywhere, and i dont think that it can be change. How do u stop someone from forfeiting.. I mean giving up a match is wrong but we can stop but keep complaining what we should do about it. in the end it will happen. Besides, as Omar said, he was not at top notch of his game that day, there still holds the possibly that could have won right?

Docvizzo
Don't say such sad things :(
We, well at least I am sorry and will never do this again. I didn't realize so many players would be so upset of 1 bye.

im just calling it like i see it dude and if your ever in texas again i'll make sure to stop on by. just remember there no GB Asura to save your ass lol. by the way how much do you weigh like 80 lbs or something?

actually Tiamat i never threaten him. i said others might want a piece of him which in return he said come at me if you want. so i just responded to his threats. read, comprehend, understand.

Well I understand that you are a dumbass at the very least.

Only on the second page of this thread, still reading stuff...but before I read anymore/before I start thinking different.

Idlemind is on point in his posts, more than anyone else I think...and also has some of if not the most weight too.

Yeah. Reread his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back