Request to go!

IMG_0088.jpgIMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0091.jpgIMG_0094.jpg
i made an attempt at Kotona for Wandrian, im not amazing at CAS but i think it turned out ok. also added the
swimsuit version ;)

i have an better version of this and i will edit my post when i have time

I am an old member with a new profile, and I am wondering if anyone can recreate these minor soul characters or reboot them in your own way if you wish. Also if anyone has any CaS of older cast such as Cassandra I would appreciate and be gratefull for a link to where I can find it.

Azola
139px-Azola_03%28colored%29.jpg
Solnhofen
185px-Solnhofen.png

Johan Dürer
1153378250.jpg

Salia Olschmidt
180px-005c.gif
vercci

KyamOrtlinde
inferno
132px-Souledge-rend.jpg
kamikirimusi

LunaAshlotte
93px-AshSC4cg1.jpg

Charade
C_char_1p.jpg
Abyss

^it would take forever! we have a life you know. anyways, Charade look very impossible to create and don't forget that Bamco stopped make more DLCs for SCV!

Sorry if any expected me to want all of them. I just added a few because I didn't know which were remade. I did see an Ashlotte and Kami on youtube. I myself tried my hand at making an old concept from soulblade where the art depicted Nightmare as red. I would try my hand at these guys, but I am still new the CaS. I have looked on here some, but most of the time all I have seen is just pics and no formula though many of them looked great.

I am happy if just one of them is remade.

Sorry if any expected me to want all of them. I just added a few because I didn't know which were remade. I did see an Ashlotte and Kami on youtube. I myself tried my hand at making an old concept from soulblade where the art depicted Nightmare as red. I would try my hand at these guys, but I am still new the CaS. I have looked on here some, but most of the time all I have seen is just pics and no formula though many of them looked great.

I've merged your posts together. Try to use the edit button if you feel you have something more to add to your post.

That aside, try looking at the stickied threads and explore a bit. If you're still stuck then all you have to do is PM me and I'll listen to your problems. No strings attached. =)

i wasn't really referring to just your request, many of the requests from the last month or so haven't been done, so i was talking about doing a few of those, but i might do a luna CAS cause i like the character.

Vil has pics of my Ashlotte and Kami. Though if you look for the "CaS With a Moustache" thread, y'oughta find them.

you know you can go to your thread and do a simple copy/paste of the pics you want in here...simple as getting your finger out of...

...the door, the door of course, what did you think ? :P

i wasn't really referring to just your request, many of the requests from the last month or so haven't been done, so i was talking about doing a few of those, but i might do a luna CAS cause i like the character.

Hi, this board is suddenly blooming with "neophytes"...who is making babies here ?
It is nice though...
have fun doing sum CAS !

you know you can go to your thread and do a simple copy/paste of the pics you want in here...simple as getting your finger out of...

...the door, the door of course, what did you think ? :P

I could, but I was busy last night and I thought you'd have the files to hand or something.

Back