Request to go!

Redid Lulu as I wasn't really satisfied with how the 1st turned out (got rid of the barnacle pattern). Changed a few parts, even managed to get some belts in there! Allowed myself the reuse of the Pareo (already on Fang, on the technicality that it's a belt item), kept the Oiran Kimono exclusive to my Ayane CaS, changed Mileena to keep Adept's Sleeves exclusive to Lulu.

No repeat of significant parts... now I can save her onto my roster! Done.
Before
luluv1full.png

After
luluv2full.png

A strange request: can someone create Ronaldo (brazilian soccer player) & Kobe Bryant (L.A. Lakers basketball player)?

^ i love it for the most part, though i would use the tiger lily gaunlets instead of zwei's gloves though since sol's gaunlets are fingerless and just a small nitpick but if possible use feathers for the the spikes in hair instead of that helmet ornamet thingy? For the shoes if you have the tennis shoes dlc *i think thats waht it was called it came from 1 of the active wear packs* would look better and the hip cloth thingamabob i have no idea what its called but it should only appear on the front. But overall i love it, its awesome, thank you for making him :D

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it!

I was looking at possibly including him in my current roster so I used only parts that weren't currently on my other CaS. I'll definitely consider those suggestions. I wasn't sure if he had a cloth fauld in back so I just went with both, but appreciate the correction (I totally didn't realize about the gloves till now). When I started, I wasn't sure how feasible this would be so I was also considering Order Sol.

Someone should make Faye from Cowboy Bebop. I requested it a few pages ago and it got lost in the list of requests. Lol

*takes a look at enduringsouls and looks back mine*
yeah enduringsoul's is better than mine but i would still put him on siegfried style because his sword his longer Still great creation as always :).
Dang we all should make the whole guilty gear and blazblue cast :D

Also what are the coordinates for the batwings on ky ? I cant seem to align them right

Sorry, I didn't bother saving Ky so I don't have the coordinates. It's not terribly hard, just play around with it till you get the look you want. Start with one side then mirror it on the other.

I do remember the Width, Length, Depth.

It's -50,-37,50.

Hope that is of some help.

Someone should make Faye from Cowboy Bebop. I requested it a few pages ago and it got lost in the list of requests. Lol

Threw this one together really quick...
No real way to recreate her jacket with the way she wears it so I gave her the closest thing CaS would allow. Thought about coloring the tie on her bikini top red to match the jacket and somewhat get that effect but it's an undergarment item so can't even color it a decent red so I didn't bother*. Still, it came out a lot better than I was expecting.
fayevalentinefull.png

*Game doesn't allow stickers on the Bikini with Pareo... FFFUUUUUU!!!!

I was wondering if someone could make this character
Yuela - Kamidori Alchemy Meister
5688-1309869766.jpg

It would be very much appreciated

Back