Request to go!

@Yoshi: She seems easy to make, especially for a CaS veteran like yourself. Blue shirt, short shorts, bandage socks, and big-ass bow. Would you mind posting your own attempt?

Yeah, but it doesn't help when my brain juice is spent trying to get other CAS just right. It literally takes forever to make one that's called good. For instance, I'm having a tough time making genderbends that it frustrates me.....

However, I guess I'll get to making Misao with my own attempt.

@Hikari: Thanks for the info. I'll have a try after my term paper...
@Le_Bello: That was the one boss fight I had to summon help for.
@BlackRoseVale: Have you considered using the default braided hairstyle? I'd minimize the muscle size and use shorter shorts. A solid CaS nevertheless.

Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware that the short shorts didn't fit the shirt. I think the standard underwear in blue will suffice. If not, pocket stickers will always save the day.

It took several weeks, but here's Aela! After I ran out of stickers, her neck was looking kinda bare, so I decided to give her a scarf. Since the original sported a somewhat drab color palette, I also added a little red. After all, fashion never stopped a werewolf from tearing out some poor villager's heart. Both Aeon's and PyrrO's styles effectively communicate her feral nature.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

It took several weeks, but here's Aela! After I ran out of stickers, her neck was looking kinda bare, so I decided to give her a scarf. Since the original sported a somewhat drab color palette, I also added a little red. After all, fashion never stopped a werewolf from tearing out some poor villager's heart. Both Aeon's and PyrrO's styles effectively communicate her feral nature.
She looks hotter in here... lol

Here's Hikari's request. I have no idea who it is, but it's apparently an archer. The original was seriously lacking in pink...so I added some.

EDIT: It's somebody called Sophalla.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
Not that many people actually completing these requests nowadays, but I'll do my best with the time I have.

@DEX: All of Bethesda's NPC's are kinda butch lol. Surprising, since the default Skyrim creation engine can churn out some reasonably attractive characters. I modded the shit out of my characters with makeup, crazy anime hairs, and wrinkle removal.

@DEX: All of Bethesda's NPC's are kinda butch lol. Surprising, since the default Skyrim creation engine can churn out some reasonably I modded the shit out of my characters with makeup, crazy anime hairs, and wrinkle removal. Here's a screen capture of my Skyrim character with Lydia spacing out like usual.
Better then default; Skyrim never did excell in captivation in appearances. Captivation is very important against player costumer rates Imo. That's why I think threads like SCV:CAS are invented (Well... one of the reasons). It's also why modding in games rule! I would love to be one, just to get that extra hidden potential of the game being any more addicting. But I wouldn't dare publicized it online, I'd keep it for personal gameplay only.

Here's Hikari's request. I have no idea who it is, but it's apparently an archer. The original was seriously lacking in pink...so I added some.
Not that many people actually completing these requests nowadays, but I'll do my best with the time I have.
Thank you so much, and so sorry for taking so very long to reply, it is great thanks again.

I know it is way to soon to ask someone again....but I miss her so much T.T
SophieSE3.jpg

@Donutman: I don't think SCV CaS has a samurai jacket that isn't fat, so it'll be a real challenge. I'll see what I can do.

@Hikari: I should thank YOU for the inspiration, since I was fresh out of ideas. I wonder if the Chinese hat would work...maybe an inverted cone? If I don't fail miserably, I'll post it.

@Darkmoonlight: I don't think I can make that poncho/flap thing. Maybe with a few adjustments...

Back