Results of spending to much time in CaS & not enough time in training mode

Not what i was expecting but that's ok, o just wanted to see what crazy poses you'd come up with that phone of urs.
Nevermind its your thread so its for your CAS not my stupids monkeys and deviant clowns anyways :(
Glad tp have someone sensible to the beauty of ingame shots !

That blue Tira and asian Leix are really good lookin in game n your shots are great. Just a hint : those jagged lines can be avoided by taking the pics further away from the screen n or using a zoom if u have one - otherwisse they are pretty sharp for xb pics.nice job !
Yeah some of them are kind of ragged and blurry I know, maybe next time I'll get it haha.

I actually deleted that last post but it obviously did not work on iphone tapatalk app because i thought you meant the shots above (i misread your post and thought youd post them here lol ;o)where i could only get a glimpse of konga and rigoletto yoshi then i went to my thread and very pleasant surprise i saw the real deal. So my latest message was the one to consider forget the not what i was expectin one k ?

Thanks and thanks and this was MORE than i was expecting, you are a doll !

Now a question, did you give up on grinding your way through the 80+ pages of my thread xD

Last edited:

Unfortunately getting on the internet has been rather difficult for me these past few months, so hopefully you all can understand why I can't post CaS pictures regularly (It's so sad I know):
But when I actually do have the opportunity to post pictures in my thread I will always try to make the very best of my time that I have to do this.
(Also I'm very sorry about the picture spam.)
First batch of stuff:
Sophitia:)
View attachment 33612 View attachment 33613 View attachment 33616View attachment 33619View attachment 33621View attachment 33622View attachment 33626View attachment 33626View attachment 33628
OH... MY... GAWD! Sophitia looks amazing! :D

An original I made, she's a female samurai who wields two short swords and a fan. I gave her bright colors because I wanted her to look some what saintly.... Is that odd? O.O

View attachment 33611View attachment 33635View attachment 33637View attachment 33639View attachment 33641View attachment 33643View attachment 33645View attachment 33647View attachment 33649View attachment 33653View attachment 33655View attachment 33656
This character is amazing! I especially love raccoon tail for a ponytail. I've done that before! :)

Bad quality but another original: She's a geisha with a Noh mask on, and although you can not see her face I gave her stickers on her face that looks like she's crying blood(Geisha's were horribly misused in the past): Also notice how frail and pallid she looks, this is because I wanted her to resemble a piece of porcelain china so that explains her color scheme. So there you have it, a Geisha that was raised in a brothel but somehow became crazed and joined a ninja clan... Or something like that. Haha I'm horrible at this.

View attachment 33659View attachment 33661View attachment 33663View attachment 33665View attachment 33666View attachment 33668
I like this character! Crying Blood?!? That's uhh... unique. (and creative)
& A small bonus character: Kunoichi, Pokemon Conquest style. She's supposed to represent a Weavile, kind of not really...
View attachment 33671View attachment 33672
I loooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeee this too! Those are my only words. ;)

I just saw your recreations of Sophitia, Xianghua, Tira and Taki..., they are amazing orangeislands31...! I'm looking forward to see a recreation of Setsuka from you... and I know that you will make her beautifull...! :D

Eh two days isn't to long. Lol :) so guys I am getting Microsoft points today.. I can finally get my hands on the samurai armor (that I had no clue could be worn be woman cas as well) I'm super excited.

Glad you are excited for DLC like we all once were :)
Oh and i sent you a msg on xboxlive, an invitation to a premiere of sorts :p

I'm looking forward to see a recreation of Setsuka from you... and I know that you will make her beautifull...! :D
Setsuka-
RACHELS PICTURES 127.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 128.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 135.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 137.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 138.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 140.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 141.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 147.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 150.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 152.jpg
RACHELS PICTURES 210.jpg