RIP DLC

Unbelievable.... How has this same bitch-fest thread existed a bazillion(estimate) times over? When/if SuperSC5 or SC6 is announced, my only hope for the game is that people shut the fuck up.

Unbelievable.... How has this same bitch-fest thread existed a bazillion(estimate) times over? When/if SuperSC5 or SC6 is announced, my only hope for the game is that people shut the fuck up.

I don't think we need to make the conditions so specific.

People should just shut the fuck up in general, shouldn't they?

That was oinly the first page XD We kind of threw the thread off its tracks because it was a doomtrain anyways.

Well that lasted exactly one minute.

Sorry Schlap. Looks like people aren't going to shut the fuck up. What's the world comin to, eh?

I didn't say now. I said, "When/if SuperSC5 or SC6 is announced, my only hope for the game is that people shut the fuck up." The amount of salt that piled up on this site since Natsu was announced is amazing. If 8WR didn't have great, selfless moderators, it would have been too annoying to visit a long time ago. Also, Schlep not "Schlap".

Commence bitching and various other arbitrary conversation.

Okay, Pocky Yoshi will shut up. Schlap!!! Ow that hurt, Schlep. Meanie.

Terrible jokes aside, I'll get the ball rolling with DLC will never die. I think if we keep at playing the game be it for hardcore competitive frames of justice or the lush majestic casual CAS, they'll keep supporting the series.

In general, I await for a tweet of DLC or just keep customizing and learning the game. Pocky Yoshi flaunt doing this. xD

I wouldn 't mind multiple S&S users as long as they didn't always wait for an unsafe move. Kinda like Cassandra but more aggressive would be cool. That's what i thought patroklos was going to be like

Ah, great points across the board! You obviously did more research than I did about SCV's development (I didn't see the behind the scenes video, was it included in the CE?)
Just found the video: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/dp1m2x/soulcalibur-v-behind-the-game--project-soul

They don't say specifically when it started development, but Tago says it was one year ago (and the video was filmed sometime in June 2011 or earlier) that the team got together to make the game.

The whole disband thing seems kinda strange. If the game started development mid 2010, and the team got disbanded in late 2009 (after finishing Broken Destiny), then they weren't disbanded for long. I wonder if the team got assigned to work on a project which got canceled or something, or if they had been assigned to various projects within the company.

I wonder what program this is:
SCP.JPG

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't think PS would use BrawlBox, though. Most likely some high tech, classy stuff like you said. (So basically BrawlBox XD)

Back